Calmness Descends

PapaLazarou

4 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I’ve nothing to hide …this was the message from some time ago that I sent to the lovely monkes ..& I stand by every word said then ….🤡

I’m not here to be your mate …far from it …but let me explain…you once made a comment to me.. Dementia Owl …& I think you crossed a line …my best pal of over 30 years passed away from Alzheimer’s & the hurt it caused his family & friends was heartbreaking & for you to flippantly use the comment you did hit a nerve & I’ll be honest if you had said it to me in person I’d have taken your head off your shoulders…

But …enough is enough..no more bickering from me & hopefully none from you either…it’s spoiling it for everyone else ….

•  

No... what you actually did was take a word that you obviously have a sensitive feeling towards, before throwing on those blue glasses and twisting and interpreting it as something that it wasn't. Even the educated rationale behind it wasn't enough for you.... because it was coming from someone in red and white! There was no offence in what i wrote was so ever.....

But then you went out of your way to PM me making threats of personal violence.... lucky I find that quite funny and in no way was I intimidated (proportional response and all that - roughly interpreted as good luck with that).

But don't twist things you bully and internet coward. Your bitterness and anger is fueled by shirt colours, which is extremely sad!....

You've said at least 10 times no more bickering from you.... you sent me another PM saying that you had drawn and line and no more bickering.... shall I post the lot as pictures???

But you cant help yourself can you bully boy??

As for the 'the moderators don't like you comment'..... The forums gone to pot! There are no rules any more and they are showing themselves to facilitate and support cyber bullying  and law breaking. That's upto them ain't it....... There are more eyes keeping an eye on this board than the moderators, believe me!

Edited by Monkesreturn
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Just as well your perfect then Alex & it’s all the others who are disruptive…🙄

I’m off to cut the grass …aThanks Pal 

Thanks Pal it means a lot and as Cuttsie has said many times nobody like a grass.

11 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

No... what you actually did was take a word that you obviously have a sensitive feeling towards, before throwing on those blue glasses and twisting and interpreting it as something that it wasn't. Even the educated rationale behind it wasn't enough for you.... because it was coming from someone in red and white! There was no offence in what i wrote was so ever.....

But then you went out of your way to PM me making threats of personal violence.... lucky I find that quite funny and in no way was I intimidated (proportional response and all that - roughly interpreted as good luck with that).

But don't twist things you bully and internet coward. Your bitterness and anger is fueled by shirt colours, which is extremely sad!....

You've said at least 10 times no more bickering from you.... you sent me another PM saying that you had drawn and line and no more bickering.... shall I post the lot as pictures???

But you cant help yourself can you bully boy??

As for the 'the moderators don't like you comment'..... The forums gone to pot! There are no rules any more and they are showing themselves to facilitate and support cyber bullying  and law breaking. That's upto them ain't it....... There are more eyes keeping an eye on this board than the moderators, believe me!

Zzzzzz 🤡🤡

9 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Thanks Pal it means a lot and as Cuttsie has said many times nobody like a grass.

Nice of you to give Monksy permission to give it both barrels…did he run it past you before he posted ….& you gave him a little heart as well ..awww ….😂

Just put out an advertisement today on here & reads "" Adults wanted please contact via sheffield forum's footie section "" 😀 

Think it's time for cool heads & more banter than petty fueds lads & lasses 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Zzzzzz 🤡🤡

Nice of you to give Monksy permission to give it both barrels…did he run it past you before he posted ….& you gave him a little heart as well ..awww ….😂

You're doing a fine impression of letting things go as usual, probably the most childish post of the week.

Keep it up.

Grass.

1 hour ago, owl.66 said:

Just put out an advertisement today on here & reads "" Adults wanted please contact via sheffield forum's footie section "" 😀 

Think it's time for cool heads & more banter than petty fueds lads & lasses 👍

Ask em to let things go and they bite your head off and have tantrums.

Edited by Alextopman

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

You're doing a fine impression of letting things go as usual, probably the most childish post of the week.

Keep it up.

Grass.

You stuck your beak in old man as usual…don’t start wining when someone responds ..if you don’t like it don’t give it …

Grass..?? ….I’ve never had multiple accounts to stir up trouble….or pretended to be someone else 🤡

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You stuck your beak in old man as usual…don’t start wining when someone responds ..if you don’t like it don’t give it …

Grass..?? ….I’ve never had multiple accounts to stir up trouble….or pretended to be someone else 🤡

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Pahahaha, what a meltdown chill your beans.

Keep em coming.

Oh by the way you've got one thing right I am an old man and it's my birthday today.

No kisses please.

Oh and with all the accounts I've had I've never had to resort to threatening anyone.

Snitch.

Edited by Alextopman