Where in Sheffield was Peter Sutcliffe arrested?

And I was there that night on my way to a youth group meeting in Broomhill.

I hid in that passageway from my friends.:o

Blimey, must have given you a chill Rivelin when you discovered what had happened. Like you I studied in the Melbourne annexe so remember the area well, that girl was very lucky to be discovered by the police up there.

the ripper asked if he could have a 'pee' before being took to the station. the copper agreed and let the ripper walk off behind a bush. it was at this moment that the ripper dropped 2 tools including a hammer.

That's how I recall it, he left his 'tools' behind an oil storage tank at the rear of Light Trades House, he was well prepared to imminently commit another murder.

I went to a party that night at broomhill and the guy who id gone with got totally drunk so i walked from broomhill in to town for a taxi. when i got up next morning and heard they has arrested him at broomhill my blood ran cold

hiya, it seems a lot of people on this thread have had one over the eight too, the story that some write like havelock square it was three quarters of a mile away at the top of brocca bank , hamerton rd police station was probably the only one open?

Archived