Dick Emery : The Naughty Bits And More. C5

pattricia

Dick Emery always wanted to be an opera singer, so much so he went AWOL and made his way to Italy to study opera. Totally opposite to his final destination in entertainment, he was  brilliant, but I think the woke brigade will try to get his show stopped if it's ever repeated.

2 hours ago, vmam said:

Dick Emery always wanted to be an opera singer, so much so he went AWOL and made his way to Italy to study opera. Totally opposite to his final destination in entertainment, he was  brilliant, but I think the woke brigade will try to get his show stopped if it's ever repeated.

Yes, I agree with you.

My favourite male comedian, now deceased, and who I can’t remember his name, used to do a sketch with another man, both dressed up as old women in aprons and hair in curlers, with arms folded. Also my favourite comedy programme was called Porridge. I think I must have a different choice of comedian than those on BGT. 

2 minutes ago, pattricia said:

That’s the one !

Yes, the perfect pair !

probably find them on youtube, and/or freeview CH65 (that's tv) at some point

honourable mention for the other Roy sidekick, Kinnear.