Welcome Ernest George Ronnie Brooksbank To The World

13 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

For now . 

A good point well made .  There can be no guarantees someone born and identified as a male this week will receive the same recognition next week.

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Excellent news that Princess Eugene has a new baby who is 13th in line to the throne.  I will shortly be opening a bottle of Saint Emilion red wine to celebrate this historic happening. 

Cheers to everyone

So in other words, has no chance of sitting on the throne.

Still it's difficult not to be happy for the parents when a new child is brought into the world.

Hope your red wine is nice & chilled from being in the fridge.

7 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Only*  £15 a bottle in Lidl in the UK.

https://www.lidl.co.uk/p/red-wine/saint-emilion-grand-cru/p10536

(* - ie about 3 times as much as I usually pay for a bottle of wine in France - you get much better value if you avoid the posh names).

Ok  . The way Axe was going off , you would’ve thought it was £ 200 a bottle  :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, francypants said:

He's a beautiful baby,  can't say I like his name though.

I agree, but the old names are coming back. I wonder how long it will be before we get a little girl called 'Doris' or 'Ethel?'

7 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I agree, but the old names are coming back. I wonder how long it will be before we get a little girl called 'Doris' or 'Ethel?'

I beg your pardon,  you could be talking of someone's great, grandmother or granny on here - only joking.....erm

Qute like Dorrit though (literature)

Edited by cressida