Shocking Rise In Gonorrhea And Syphills - Are Pensioners To Blame?

4 minutes ago, cressida said:

It's a disease which only affects males isn't it.

Can it be passed to women?

From Google 

Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by infection with the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacterium. N. gonorrhoeae infects the mucous membranes of the reproductive tract, including the cervix, uterus, and fallopian tubes in women, and the urethra in women and men.

👍

I blame Henry VIII -  seriously,  I suspect not many people know they've got it.

Thanks @ The_DADDY

Why pensioners though,  I would have thought it was more likely to be younger, single people.

'No sex please we're British'

Not any more!

Edited by cressida

15 minutes ago, cressida said:

I blame Henry VIII -  seriously,  I suspect not many people know they've got it.

Thanks @ The_DADDY

Why pensioners though,  I would have thought it was more likely to be younger, single people.

'No sex please we're British'

Not any more!

Apparently pensioners have become more promescorious and partake in online dating.

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Apparently pensioners have become more promescorious and partake in online dating.

That's what Frances said when I asked surely they don't expect women in their eighties to have sex,  and she said they're the worst!

44 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

This Goverment.  :gag:

Well the previous but one Prime Minister is a well known shagger.

"Get it out to spread it all about" though he'd say it in Latin to for the benefit of his base.

Edited by Mister M