Those 'Debt Free' Blades.

23 minutes ago, m williamson said:

No problem. I formed and ran my own company for sixteen years so I know a little bit about how  business works. In order for companies to survive and prosper they have to be paid for their services.

We once had a company go into receivership leaving a dept of £17,500 owing to our business. They then resurrected themselves using a different name but with the same set of directors. 

I consider not paying debts and avoiding responsibility as dodgy dealing.

There is also the fact that the Sheffield Wednesday that exists today is not the same Sheffield Wednesday Football Club that existed in 1989. That SWFC only exists on paper now.

Why do you think that is?

A sensible Wednesdayite would avoid getting into a discussion as to which Sheffield professional club has the cleanest pair of hands. Then again that doesn't describe you, does it top?

The first part of your comment is irrelevant, apart from the fact that SUFC was doing exactly that this season but got away with it.

SWFC nearly went bust due to mismanagement by a previous regime, it was rescued at the 11th hour, common knowledge. What others are there?

20 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Who said it's against money that might not materialise?.

Don't you think Arsenal will pay up?.

Explain the details of this agreement and let us all in on it, clearly you're privy to the details.

Or are you just chewing a wasp in your bitter twisted way?.

Come on Tops answer.

You've seen it quoted by someone you posted to so don't give us your old  porky not seen it reply.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

The first part of your comment is irrelevant, apart from the fact that SUFC was doing exactly that this season but got away with it.

SWFC nearly went bust due to mismanagement by a previous regime, it was rescued at the 11th hour, common knowledge. What others are there?

Provide proof that SUFC was doing exactly the same.

No answer as to why SWFC is now a different legal entity to what it originally was?

30 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I think we must have met , I have had this conversation before , I think!!!!!!!

Any way I enjoy our chats on here it makes a nice change from the usual drivel we aren all guilty off now and  then.

I enjoy them too cuttsie and we can both keep it civilised. My problem is that when someone comes out with nonsense I find it hard to resist pointing out a few facts to them.

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

Provide proof that SUFC was doing exactly the same.

No answer as to why SWFC is now a different legal entity to what it originally was?

I enjoy them too cuttsie and we can both keep it civilised. My problem is that when someone comes out with nonsense I find it hard to resist pointing out a few facts to them.

Well we all think we know it all .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Alextopman said:

How about the Chansiri family business and slave labour, doesn't that count?.

https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/news/thai-union-seafood-connected-to-forced-and-child-labor-deplorable-working-conditions/

"Thai Union, owner of Chicken of the Sea in the U.S., has again been connected to forced labor and horrific working conditions in Thailand."

"The investigation found that migrants, including children, were forced to work for little or no pay peeling shrimp which ended up in the supply chains of U.S. brands"

Stones & Glass Houses.

Edited by PapaLazarou

14 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/news/thai-union-seafood-connected-to-forced-and-child-labor-deplorable-working-conditions/

"Thai Union, owner of Chicken of the Sea in the U.S., has again been connected to forced labor and horrific working conditions in Thailand."

"The investigation found that migrants, including children, were forced to work for little or no pay peeling shrimp which ended up in the supply chains of U.S. brands"

Stones & Glass Houses.

So is Mr Chansari  part of that .let's be very careful here 

If he is then he is a twaaaat

Chicken of the sea does our chairman own that company 

Love Stooneses 

7 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Love Stooneses 

Soooo… the problem here is that someone suggested that prince whatsiname was  some form of Saudi baddy whilst at the same level mr tuna might be as bad in Thailand. The reality is that neither individual are guilty so maybe pack it in and go back to real banter? One has more bog roll’s than the other has had hot dinners and the other knows nowt about football?

by the way see mr chancer is holding another fans forum £10!for pie and peas . Will dr tops be going?

34 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Love Stooneses 

His family own it.

17 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Soooo… the problem here is that someone suggested that prince whatsiname was  some form of Saudi baddy whilst at the same level mr tuna might be as bad in Thailand. The reality is that neither individual are guilty so maybe pack it in and go back to real banter? One has more bog roll’s than the other has had hot dinners and the other knows nowt about football?

by the way see mr chancer is holding another fans forum £10!for pie and peas . Will dr tops be going?

Which one has the better football knowledge?

Could it be the one that owns/runs five football clubs? One of which he has overseen to two promotions to the English Premier League?

Is my dad bigger than your dad?

Edited by PapaLazarou