Those 'Debt Free' Blades.

24 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You try to equate the action of one supporter with the action/ non action of the chairman of your club ? As Alex pointed out one of your supporters killed one of ours,  the flare incident was unforgivable although the  girl wasn't seriously injured, which doesn't excuse it but to try compare the two situations is utterly pathetic. 

Why on earth you bother to reply to the likes of dr pots or the worlds best brickie is well beyond me? You know full well the pair of them can offer no sensible debate and both live years  in the past

simply put they are best let alone , neither go to games and frankly aren’t worth bothering with

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Let's leave it there lads, Cuttsie isn't a nasty person and one post in haste doesn't make him one.

I actually know for a fact he's a genuinely decent Bloke so give him a break please.

Perhaps I should follow Kelvin Flats as it seems that any retaliation to the constant bombardment that is directed at the Owls is not allowed by the high and mighty on here . I don't start it 

Edited by cuttsie

1 hour ago, Man in Crete said:

Why on earth you bother to reply to the likes of dr pots or the worlds best brickie is well beyond me? You know full well the pair of them can offer no sensible debate and both live years  in the past

simply put they are best let alone , neither go to games and frankly aren’t worth bothering with

We live in the past but this bloke is reaping up every bit of negative history he can think of as a negative whilst failing to admit his club were ripping off businesses in the last six months.

"Neither go to games" absolute nonsense.

On 14/06/2023 at 16:52, Alextopman said:

Who said it's against money that might not materialise?.

Don't you think Arsenal will pay up?.

Explain the details of this agreement and let us all in on it, clearly you're privy to the details.

Or are you just chewing a wasp in your bitter twisted way?.

Bump.

21 hours ago, m williamson said:

No you won't, because any manager or player with any ambition or self respect won't come to be tainted with your current situation. Until you're taken over by someone with some credibility you'll have to satisfied with second and third rate players and managers.

Only a complete idiot would believe that anyone would mutually agree to lose millions.

The Premier League is now the richest league in the world and full of world class players and managers, it wasn't last century when the deluded were last in it.

A league season in the Premier League comprises 38 games and as bad as our last season was there are seven clubs with worse records than the Blades.  In fact three of them Sunderland, Derby and Aston Villa are bigger clubs than either Sheffield club while Norwich is at least as big .  https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/worst-premier-league-teams-ever-points-total

Your attempt to have a dig is pathetic.

A club that has your disgraceful history which has been an embarrassment to the City of Sheffield will never be highly regarde by anyone who is aware of what your club has been responsible for.

One more thing, I do not lie, what I said happened in Kos happened, and some keyboard warrior hiding behind a made up name trying to look like a big man only makes himself look pathetic saying otherwise. Your obsequious attitude to Chansiri makes you look a complete fool. The man has no idea and is damaging your club, most Wednesdayites can see it because it's obvious, and only the obtuse, of which you're one are still in thrall to Mr Chansiri.

The top flight in England has always been one of the best in the world (it didn't start when the Prem started btw), I'm sure the great players of the 90's will love to see a numpty claiming they were no good just because his team were nowhere near playing in it regularly.

Embarrassment to Sheffield but (I repeat) still held in much higher regard than yours.

The Kos thing was made up, totally made up.

Where have I stuck for Chansiri, the mans a complete disaster, need to calm down a bit before you type, must be little man syndrome kicking in.

On 19/06/2023 at 23:03, Alextopman said:

How long does it take for it to be gone?.

You keep going on about a mutual agreement do you mean that they were told either take a £17m hit or the club goes bust and you get nothing?...

What about something a little more recent like not paying players?.

Better still even more recently not paying your fans what they are owed and banning them from buying another season ticket when they asked for what was theirs?.

Can you show me how many of these people you speak of actually got a court judgement against United?.

Sheffield Wednesday: Owls season tickets refunded after uncontested court claims

Bump.

Just now, top4718 said:

The Kos thing was made up, totally made up.

Prove it.