Those 'Debt Free' Blades.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

We live in the past but this bloke is reaping up every bit of negative history he can think of as a negative whilst failing to admit his club were ripping off businesses in the last six months.

"Neither go to games" absolute nonsense.

i no longer go but had a season ticket for around thirty five years , before that paid on the gate , The last one I got my money back in full a third of the way through the season , Watch it on teli now saves me listening to the nut cases in the North Stand leppings lane end . Mind you only Wednesday get those idiots according to this togga section so its pointless int it .

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

i no longer go but had a season ticket for around thirty five years , before that paid on the gate , The last one I got my money back in full a third of the way through the season , Watch it on teli now saves me listening to the nut cases in the North Stand leppings lane end . Mind you only Wednesday get those idiots according to this togga section so its pointless int it .

I go to plenty of games mate and have for forty odd years, some on here haven't a clue, just very bitter people.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I go to plenty of games mate and have for forty odd years, some on here haven't a clue, just very bitter people.

first game I saw Jackie Sewell was playing ,  I also watched Jimmy Hagen at Lane , Alternative Saturdays both grounds for years and years ,i would like to bet I have seen more games at the Lane than most of the posters on here . Also watched Yorkshire CC every summer . All watter under bridge now

Edited by cuttsie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

first game I saw Jackie Sewell was playing ,  I also watched Jimmy Hagen at Lane , 

Fans come in all shapes and sizes, I don't demean people as lesser fans if they don't attend games regularly, it never leaves you but peoples circumstances change, I had a ST for years but it's not feasible for me to have one now, I go when I feel like it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

he ended up in a home on the Newlands , I saw him there 

Top Bloke.

He continued to play for United until 1958, as captain between 1946 and 1949, despite United accepting what would have been a British record transfer fee of £32,500 from Wednesday in February 1951. Hagan rejected the transfer and Wednesday were relegated to the Second Division.

3 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

Why on earth you bother to reply to the likes of dr pots or the worlds best brickie is well beyond me? You know full well the pair of them can offer no sensible debate and both live years  in the past

simply put they are best let alone , neither go to games and frankly aren’t worth bothering with

It amuses me, I know, slightly dark sense of humour but there you go. cuttsie isn't that bad really but the other eejit is a piece of work. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, top4718 said:

We live in the past but this bloke is reaping up every bit of negative history he can think of as a negative whilst failing to admit his club were ripping off businesses in the last six months.

"Neither go to games" absolute nonsense.

Your hypocrisy is astounding and hilarious.

You never shut up about the past when it suits you, but whine like a baby when the facts about your clubs past prove that your history is somewhat disreputable.

Ripped the Co-op off for millions, and go on and on about late payment to Uniteds suppliers.

You keep claiming that my conversation with Rotherham supporters in Greece is made up because it proves that Wednesday are regarded as a laughing stock generally in the football community, not just with the Blades.

Keep it coming, I find it quite amusing.