Those 'Debt Free' Blades.

34 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Soooo… the problem here is that someone suggested that prince whatsiname was  some form of Saudi baddy whilst at the same level mr tuna might be as bad in Thailand. The reality is that neither individual are guilty so maybe pack it in and go back to real banter? One has more bog roll’s than the other has had hot dinners and the other knows nowt about football?

by the way see mr chancer is holding another fans forum £10!for pie and peas . Will dr tops be going?

Smashing rulers the Saudi Royals . Princes and Princeses are usually related ti Kings and Queens 

21 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

His family own it.

Which one has the better football knowledge?

Could it be the one that owns/runs five football clubs? One of which he has overseen to two promotions to the English Premier League?

Is my dad bigger than your dad?

Please answer , does the Owls chairman have any thing to do with the sea food Company that pays no wages to workers in America as you have stated on here  if so he wants exposing now .  

Edited by cuttsie

12 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Smashing rulers the Saudi Royals . Princes and Princeses are usually related ti Kings and Queens 

Please answer , does the Owls chairman have any thing to do with the sea food Company that pays no wages to workers in America as you have stated on here  if so he wants exposing now .  

It's owned by his family and it's not in America where the food is produced.

As he has no visible income where do you think his money comes from?

You've been told about this numerous times but ignored it.

Dejphon Chansiri is a Thai businessman who currently owns massive, huge Football League One club Sheffield Wednesday . Chansiri's family controls the Thai Union Group, the world's largest producer of canned tuna. [1] [2] The Chansiri family is estimated by Forbes to be worth $720m as of 5/7/19. [3] In January 2015, a consortium led by Chansiri ...

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, m williamson said:

Provide proof that SUFC was doing exactly the same.

No answer as to why SWFC is now a different legal entity to what it originally was?

I enjoy them too cuttsie and we can both keep it civilised. My problem is that when someone comes out with nonsense I find it hard to resist pointing out a few facts to them.

Your own CEO Stephen Bettis admitted they hadn't paid suppliers on time 🤣

Now provide proof that SWFC didn't.

Edited by top4718

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

It's owned by his family and it's not in America where the food is produced.

As he has no visible income where do you think his money comes from?

You've been told about this numerous times but ignored it.

Dejphon Chansiri is a Thai businessman who currently owns massive, huge Football League One club Sheffield Wednesday . Chansiri's family controls the Thai Union Group, the world's largest producer of canned tuna. [1] [2] The Chansiri family is estimated by Forbes to be worth $720m as of 5/7/19. [3] In January 2015, a consortium led by Chansiri ...

Do you think he's given big pocket money to spend on toys to keep him AWAY from the successful family business?

Why don't they want his business prowess operating within the Thai Union Group?

I mean, he's a very successful businessman after all.

Edited by PapaLazarou

On 14/06/2023 at 16:52, Alextopman said:

Who said it's against money that might not materialise?.

Don't you think Arsenal will pay up?.

Explain the details of this agreement and let us all in on it, clearly you're privy to the details.

Or are you just chewing a wasp in your bitter twisted way?.

Where's your manners Tops.

Answer the questions.

Or are you a liar again?.

48 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Your own CEO Stephen Bettis admitted they hadn't paid suppliers on time 🤣

Now provide proof that SWFC didn't.

Replying to a previous post of mine you said that me pointing out that I had experience of running my own business was irrelevant. It wasn't, it meant that I actually have knowledge and experience as to how business works.

You apparently haven't got a clue. Amongst the customers of my company were Sheffield City Council, The University of Sheffield, South Yorkshire Passenger Transport , University of Leeds, Humberside Council and Sheffield United FC.

Our terms of business were payment within thirty days. Those terms were made perfectly clear in our contract terms.

Not one of the organisations above paid in thirty days, we were fortunate if they paid in sixty days, most of them pushed it to ninety days.

Despite which I wanted to do business with organisations such as those far more than with our other small business and private customers.

Why? Because I knew that those customers would eventually pay, they were blue chip customers. The money owed was safe, if I had a meeting with the bank manager and he/she expressed concern about our overdraft I showed them proof of how mutch we were owed and who owed it to us.

Names like the above satisfied the bank.

Thankfully SWFC weren't a customer ( one of their directors was but he was a gentleman ) if they had have been it may well have been a different story.

Wednesday did worse than late payment, they didn't pay the Co-Op at all, did they?

14 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Replying to a previous post of mine you said that me pointing out that I had experience of running my own business was irrelevant. It wasn't, it meant that I actually have knowledge and experience as to how business works.

You apparently haven't got a clue. Amongst the customers of my company were Sheffield City Council, The University of Sheffield, South Yorkshire Passenger Transport , University of Leeds, Humberside Council and Sheffield United FC.

Our terms of business were payment within thirty days. Those terms were made perfectly clear in our contract terms.

Not one of the organisations above paid in thirty days, we were fortunate if they paid in sixty days, most of them pushed it to ninety days.

Despite which I wanted to do business with organisations such as those far more than with our other small business and private customers.

Why? Because I knew that those customers would eventually pay, they were blue chip customers. The money owed was safe, if I had a meeting with the bank manager and he/she expressed concern about our overdraft I showed them proof of how mutch we were owed and who owed it to us.

Names like the above satisfied the bank.

Thankfully SWFC weren't a customer ( one of their directors was but he was a gentleman ) if they had have been it may well have been a different story.

Wednesday did worse than late payment, they didn't pay the Co-Op at all, did they?

Why waste your time on such an ignorant poster, he clearly makes it up as he goes on and flatly refuses to answer any questions put to him regarding his lies.

You're wasting your time Pal, the lights are on but no one is home.