Trying to contact Porsche, Kathleen Lee, Derek Lee

:help: Still trying to find these 3. All I know is Porsche has placed threads on the forum, she is the daughter of Kathleen Lee (my half sister whom I have never met), who was the daughter of Pond Street Nora. I am also trying to find Derek, my half brother whom I have not seen since 1963. He may have lived in the Treeton area? Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...

I have had forms from the Salvation Army, but I need dates of birth which I don't have. I have had an email sent to Porsche on my behalf stating my email address, but have had no reply. Porsche has not been on the forum for a long time. I am at the moment having my ancestry researched and hope that will come up with something. My research has all come about by one visit to a psychic who said I should look into my family history as it would be interesting. Sure is. Mods? I am unsure who they are.

• 1 month later...
Awesome result. I'm very pleased everything worked out ok

Still a bit further to go yet. I am emailing Kathleen and Porsche but still to find Derek. Now, information of another sister has turned up who I am trying to find, Doreen (maiden name, Lee). It seems a never ending search, but an exciting one.

Archived