Arctic Monkeys Concerts In Hillsborough Park

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

It's a disgraceful way to treat the people who put you in that position tbf. Be grateful.

None of them seem to be in any interview or otherwise I have seen them do. 

Rubbish yet again, people go to hear their music not have them ask how your granny is and do you use Henderson's 🤣 you send very bitter and jealous.

Just now, top4718 said:

Rubbish yet again, people go to hear their music not have them ask how your granny is and do you use Henderson's 🤣 you send very bitter and jealous.

Not at all. Plenty of musicians actually give a sh*t about the people who buy their music rather than treat them with contempt. 

11 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I think it was their talent that got them to where they are

Not fickle little part time rockers in their 60s

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Not at all. Plenty of musicians actually give a sh*t about the people who buy their music rather than treat them with contempt. 

This is true. Sam Smith famously stopped Their concert after only 4 songs to save Their audience from further pain. 

Not many artists would be so considerate 👍

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Putting on two huge gigs in their hometown and playing a great selection of their songs, some being crowd favourites that haven't been played for years IS giving a sh*t not chatting between songs is irrelevant, your clutching at straws to have a dig at someone that's become successful.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Putting on two huge gigs in their hometown and playing a great selection of their songs, some being crowd favourites that haven't been played for years IS giving a sh*t not chatting between songs is irrelevant, your clutching at straws to have a dig at someone that's become successful.

Not really, I have their entire career to go off. Moody, sulky, contempt for their audience. I remember they once won a Brit Award and it looked like the last place they wanted to be.  I couldn't hive a crap where they came from btw. 

Look you are a fan, that's fine, I ain't going to be changing your mind. Wouldn't kill them to be a little bit more grateful. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

This is true. Sam Smith famously stopped Their concert after only 4 songs to save Their audience from further pain. 

Not many artists would be so considerate 👍

Ha! 

I am not a huge fan of the music of, say, Sam Ryder or Lewis Capaldi but go and look at the way they engage with their audience, compared to the Arctic Sulkies. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Not really, I have their entire career to go off. Moody, sulky, contempt for their audience. I remember they once won a Brit Award and it looked like the last place they wanted to be.  I couldn't hive a crap where they came from btw. 

Look you are a fan, that's fine, I ain't going to be changing your mind. 

"Contempt for their audience" 🤣 Do you think they'd have such an audience of they did as you said, they played two crowd pleasing sets at Hillsboro Park to around 80,000 people, remember those two words "crowd pleasing" for the record Brit Awards deserve contempt.