Arctic Monkeys Concerts In Hillsborough Park

23 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I didn't. I've seen clips on Twitter last night when plenty were laying into them. He sounds like Vic Reeves doing songs in the club style and the three songs in the clips I saw the songs are slower than the original. 

Sorry if this offends you. Clearly everyone who agrees with me about the Vic Reeves thing are just jealous haters 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someones done a mash up of some of the songs across their previous Glasto appearances and they performed them in a very similar way, you must lead a very jealous existence if you watch something just to knock it.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Someones done a mash up of some of the songs across their previous Glasto appearances and they performed them in a very similar way, you must lead a very jealous existence if you watch something just to knock it.

My bold

To be fair I do that with itv, bbc and sky 'news' all the time.

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Jealous klaxon!!!!! 

14 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I watched Rick Astley earlier, from yesterday. Magnificent stuff.  Having the time of his life he was. 

Rick Astley more like Rick Ghastly, what a lump of Cheese, I would rather watch Des Oconner or Max Bygraves. :gag:

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Off to Youtube you go along with Padders then!

Seriously HHR.

You weren't around when Bill Haley arrived on the scene..

You had to be around to experience it,

It was absolutely phenomenal, the whole country was rockin around the clock..

And all us guys had a kiss curl, me included.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Seriously HHR.

You weren't around when Bill Haley arrived on the scene..

You had to be around to experience it,

It was absolutely phenomenal, the whole country was rockin around the clock..

And all us guys had a kiss curl, me included.

Thats fine, the world moves on though with no music and new acts, Glastonbury isnt going to fill its stage with 50s and 60s crooners. Mainly because they are mostly dead, mind.

• Like 1