Toddlers Stabbed In France

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Absolutely not.........I guess we can be happy that he didnt get here on a boat

But as you guys want to have open borders and you dont want to deport murderers and rapists then you should feel ashamed when things like this happen

Are you off to Florida soon?

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Absolutely not

But as you guys want to have open borders and you dont want to deport murderers and rapists then you should feel ashamed when things like this happen

I guess we can be happy that he didnt get here on a boat

I don't want open borders , I want to deport murderers , rapists and all sorts but  I will never side with someone trying to score points like you are .

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You're aware that this can occur from anyone, of any ethnicity regardless of where they were born?

Ive never said I want open borders or that I don't want to deport criminals.

What I don't do is tar everyone with the same brush

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I can't recall anybody on this forum saying they want open borders.  CAN YOU NAME THEM?    Everybody I've heard, says they want tightening up and everyone wants to deport murderers & rapists

In my own case,  I would deport anyone for any criminal offence at all      -      we have more than enough criminals of our own to deal with  ( when they finally get around to it )

Are you sure you're not hallucinating again      -      you want to lay off the stuff they serve in these foreign countries you visit.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

I can't recall anybody on this forum saying they want open borders.  CAN YOU NAME THEM?    Everybody I've heard, says they want tightening up and everyone wants to deport murderers & rapists

In my own case,  I would deport anyone for any criminal offence at all      -      we have more than enough criminals of our own to deal with  ( when they get around to it )

Are you sure you're not hallucinating again      -      you want to lay off the stuff they serve in these foreign countries you visit.

My bold

One problem with that is many illegals destroy or 'lose' their documents before they get here. If they have a record they can pretend to be someone else to get around it.

I like the idea though 

13 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Did anyone talk about ethnicity?

I didnt mention it

You didn’t .

But you did say these things: 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Not long until it happens here

Not a matter of if but when 

The clock is ticking 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Maybe you’d like to expand upon them.

Tell us what you really mean.

Edited by Prettytom