Toddlers Stabbed In France

9 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Although anyone can commit this crime

What it highlights are the dangers of people bypassing standard immigration checks that are required for people who would normally apply for a VISA

They are arrested and released into the UK and we have no idea who they are or what crimes, mental health issues or religious affiliations they may have

People who arrive to the UK illegally rip up their ID and dont have to provide any evidence like the ones listed below to refuse them entry to the UK. 

Im sick of Liberals who support illegal migration and the abuse of our asylum system that gives these people amnesty from rights that the rest of us have to follow

• the dates you’re planning to travel to the UK
  • where you’ll be staying during your visit
  • how much you think your trip will cost
  • your current home address and how long you’ve lived there
  • your parents’ names and dates of birth (if known)
  • how much you earn in a year (if you have an income)
  • details of any criminal, civil or immigration offences you may have committed

Depending on your circumstances, you might also need to provide:
  • details of your travel history for the past 10 years
  • your employer’s address and telephone number
  • your partner’s name, date of birth and passport number
  • the name and address of anyone paying for your trip
  • the name, address and passport number of any family members you have in the UK
  • a certificate proving that you’ve had a tuberculosis (TB) test if you’re visiting for more than 6 months

Documents that will help process your application
  • bank statements or letters issued more than 1 year before the date of application
  • credit card statements
  • driving licence
  • educational certificates that are not listed as required for your visa
  • evidence of car ownership
  • personal photographs
  • notarial certificates
  • business cards
  • hotel bookings
  • flight bookings (unless transiting)
  • photocopies of bank cards
  • certificates relating to leisure activities, for example sports trophies
  • travel insurance
  • sponsor’s utility bills
  • sponsor’s council tax bills

You clearly don't understand how our immigration system works. 

1. Anyone arrested for immigration reasons is not released

2. The Home Office are aware of where they are released to. Whether people stay there is another matter.

3. People do have to provide evidence of their identity even if they rip it up. It just makes things harder but still has to be done. 

4. There is no amensty from rights for asylum seekers. All the requirements you listed is most likely that same information (if not more) gathered from asylum interviews.

I'm sick of people claiming to know about immigration when they only read one sided headlinea or articles 

The police did no favours by shooting his legs. It should have been a head shot and save the poor kids from knowing this cowardly, slimy piece of dung is still around. They will be traumatised for life. 

30 minutes ago, Findlay said:

The police did no favours by shooting his legs. It should have been a head shot and save the poor kids from knowing this cowardly, slimy piece of dung is still around. They will be traumatised for life. 

By not shooting to kill the police will be able to question him and perhaps discover if he has links to terrorist gangs.

16 hours ago, Findlay said:

I fully agree with that statement.  Anybody who could do that to infants deserves offing immediately.

Knowing the French sense of justice,  I'm amazed they haven't invaded the police station and strung him up in the street.

Absolutely great to know the toddlers are out of danger but,  it still may make a lasting impression on them.

I  hope the adults ok too.  I presume he / she tried in some way to protect the kids.

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

I fully agree with that statement.  Anybody who could do that to infants deserves offing immediately.

Knowing the French sense of justice,  I'm amazed they haven't invaded the police station and strung him up in the street.

Absolutely great to know the toddlers are out of danger but,  it still may make a lasting impression on them.

I  hope the adults ok too.  I presume he / she tried in some way to protect the kids.

What the hell? What if the guy is just ill?

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Maybe the French authorities should just execute him yeah? A bullet to the head? Hanging? Or would you prefer something more medieval?

The  brazen bull perhaps?

34 minutes ago, Delbow said:

What the hell? What if the guy is just ill?

My my,   we are showing our caring side here. How Unusual,       I wonder if these are the people who were so critical of the kids riding electric bikes with no helmets.

My view is  that, under any set of circumstances at all.  THE VICTIMS SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST.

If someone is walking about in such a mental state that he wants to kill a whole string of little toddlers then the doctors and all the other people around that person  have got a lot to answer for.

In the meantime, the first consideration should be the poor victims.  I am used to The_Daddy's silly tirades every now and again and usually ignore it.  Thought others had more sensse.

OF COURSE I FORGOT,     THEY ARE NOT YOUR KIDS ARE THEY ? 

Edited by Organgrinder

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

My my,   we are showing our caring side here. How Unusual,       I wonder if these are the people who were so critical of the kids riding electric bikes with no helmets.

My view is  that, under any set of circumstances at all.  THE VICTIMS SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST.

If someone is walking about in such a mental state that he wants to kill a whole string of little toddlers then the doctors and all the other people around that person  have got a lot to answer for.

In the meantime, the first consideration should be the poor victims.  I am used to The_Daddy's silly tirades every now and again and usually ignore it.  Thought others had more sensse.

My tirade?

🤣

I'd read your post again if I were you..  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Bit of a bizarre post. Had it not occurred to you that some people become mentally very unwell and offend before they are known to mental health services? I don't want to make assumptions about this person because we don't yet know the circumstances, but that's a reason to not call for the guy to be shot in the head on sight.