Toddlers Stabbed In France

23 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Bit of a bizarre post. Had it not occurred to you that some people become mentally very unwell and offend before they are known to mental health services? I don't want to make assumptions about this person because we don't yet know the circumstances, but that's a reason to not call for the guy to be shot in the head on sight.

Each to their own opinions and I find your post equally bizarre as you find mine

I have explained that I am more interested in the well being of the kids than him whilst you, are determined to defend him without even knowing he has mental problems.

You said:  that's a reason to not call for the guy to be shot in the head on sight.   I decide what to call for on my reasons,  not yours.

That's up to you

Edited by Organgrinder

26 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Each to their own opinions and I find your post equally bizarre as you find mine

I have explained that I am more interested in the well being of the kids than him whilst you, are determined to defend him without even knowing he has mental problems.

You said:  that's a reason to not call for the guy to be shot in the head on sight.   I decide what to call for on my reasons,  not yours.

That's up to you

Christ. Cider in the sun was it?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Christ. Cider in the sun was it?

Is that inane expression supposed to mean something ?

Sounds as if you are not happy about us having our own differing opinions.

Edited by Organgrinder

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Is that inane expression supposed to mean something ?

Sounds as if you are not happy about us having our own differing opinions.

Funny how you didn't seem too keen on me having a differing opinion though eh? 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Funny how you didn't seem too keen on me having a differing opinion though eh? 

This is what you said and I certainly wouldn't call that over-reaction,  an opinion.:

The_Daddy said:     Maybe the French authorities should just execute him yeah? A bullet to the head? Hanging? Or would you prefer something more medieval?     The  brazen bull perhaps?

By all means, have an opinion and say you disagree with mine and that's fine.  A reaction like yours is way over the top.     My bold:  Why should I prefer something more medieval ?

It's simply that I would sooner he was killed than the little kids  and I won't change my view   -   you  can please yourself  with your over the top opinion.

Edited by Organgrinder

Just now, Organgrinder said:

This is what you said and I certainly wouldn't call that over-reaction,  an opinion.:

The_Daddy said:     Maybe the French authorities should just execute him yeah? A bullet to the head? Hanging? Or would you prefer something more medieval?     The  brazen bull perhaps?

BY all means, have an opinion and say you disagree with mine and that's fine.  A reaction like yours is way over the top.     My bold:  Why should I prefer something more medieval ?

I would sooner he was killed than the little kids   -   you please yourself

Your bold.

Because you seem the type? 

Underlined

Don't get me wrong. Most people myself included would prefer that. However you seemed to be angling for revenge. With the greatest of respect you seemed quite bloodthirsty. 

As it turned out no one died and now the attacker can look forward (hopefully) to a whole life tarrif on a filthy jail.

That's seems like a good result to me.

52 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Your bold.

Because you seem the type? 

Underlined

Don't get me wrong. Most people myself included would prefer that. However you seemed to be angling for revenge. With the greatest of respect you seemed quite bloodthirsty. 

As it turned out no one died and now the attacker can look forward (hopefully) to a whole life tarrif on a filthy jail.

That's seems like a good result to me.

It just shows that you didn't read the previous posts very thoroughly.

It was another poster who thought the police should have shot him immediately.     I simply agreed because my sympathies were and are, with the little kids and NOT the attacker.

I didn't recommend doing anything bloodthirsty at all.

It's a contradiction in terms to say  "With the greatest of respect"  and then to say  "I seemed quite bloodthirsty"

I don't ask for respect  -  I come on here and state my views as does everyone  -  if you misinterpret them that's up to you but the line you wrote below

Maybe the French authorities should just execute him yeah? A bullet to the head? Hanging? Or would you prefer something more medieval?

Sounds far more bloodthirsty than anything I wrote,  which is why I took exception to it.    You seem quite a type yourself

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

The irony!!

😂😂

Big input there

A man of few words because he has very few thoughts.

At least I have the integrity to have an opinion and clearly state where I stand so that others can choose to agree or disagree..

Why are  you on this thread  when you don't like kids ?   Is it because some got stabbed ?

Try saying something for a change.