Which Is The Smallest Home In Sheffield?

I have lived in my current house for many years. It has 3 bedrooms and large gardens back & front.  I have struggled for years to keep on top of the garden. I can no longer tolerate it  and am overwhelmed with the situation. This is not how  'home' should feel.

15 minutes ago, Janus said:

I have lived in my current house for many years. It has 3 bedrooms and large gardens back & front.  I have struggled for years to keep on top of the garden. I can no longer tolerate it  and am overwhelmed with the situation. This is not how  'home' should feel.

You need to move into a flat then. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I have only been thinking about a one bedroom bungalow, but I'm aware that I am not thinking too clearly with the stress I curently feel. 

I was under the impression that flats can be noisey with the other residents. Realistically any home can have noisy neighbours

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

I have only been thinking about a one bedroom bungalow, but I'm aware that I am not thinking too clearly with the stress I curently feel. 

I was under the impression that flats can be noisey with the other residents. Realistically any home can have noisy neighbours

14 hours ago, Anna B said:

There are quite a few flats / studio flats that aren't big enough to swing a cat.

Just a point of interest, as it is not everyone that understands that 'saying'. The Cat being swung refers to the 'cat of 9 tails' and the interest in Sadomasachism. Of course, even more room would be required for that. 

1 hour ago, Janus said:

Just a point of interest, as it is not everyone that understands that 'saying'. The Cat being swung refers to the 'cat of 9 tails' and the interest in Sadomasachism. Of course, even more room would be required for that.

The phrase has been used since the 1700s. 
Nothing  to do with sadomasachism. The cat-o-9-tails was used to punish soldiers in the British Military.

• Like 1