Eyup.

Alextopman

16 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Wednesday's new shirt sponsor, is it the ex Chairman?.

Sounds a bitty dodgy to me.

Over to your Dr Tops the financial expert.

It’s not “the” Dave Richards ….it’s the guy who used to run previous shirt sponsor WANdisco ..

Surprised no one’s mentioned chancers latest price rise for new phase of season tickets … £795 top price 

when general sale arrives goodness knows how much and pay on the gate will be extraordinarily high? 
no matter  it’s the Wednesday way …. Great pr after Wembley but now forget it in bid to pull  the 500,000 who went there into hills borough on a regular basis 

no wonder the man didn’t make it in the family firm!

if you dont pay the price you dont get the income and then supporters get up set for not trying to be competitive ,its not like a normal business where you can spend what you like of your own cash,you are competing against teams that have huge parachute payments as well,so best to pay and then if they dont deliver moan,but in my opinion you should be able to spend your own cash as you wish,i remember a business fellow saying his on line business was terrible after he started and lost a million,what did he do carry on and put in another million and sold out for millions and its a well known business,now thats how you run a business,you invest whatever you want of your own cash,but not football,unless you go from D3 and become supreme like man city there investment paid off by there owner.

5 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

Surprised no one’s mentioned chancers latest price rise for new phase of season tickets … £795 top price 

when general sale arrives goodness knows how much and pay on the gate will be extraordinarily high? 
no matter  it’s the Wednesday way …. Great pr after Wembley but now forget it in bid to pull  the 500,000 who went there into hills borough on a regular basis 

no wonder the man didn’t make it in the family firm!

I've paid ,17 quid for fish and chips twice today 

15 hours ago, bassett one said:

if you dont pay the price you dont get the income and then supporters get up set for not trying to be competitive ,its not like a normal business where you can spend what you like of your own cash,you are competing against teams that have huge parachute payments as well,so best to pay and then if they dont deliver moan,but in my opinion you should be able to spend your own cash as you wish,i remember a business fellow saying his on line business was terrible after he started and lost a million,what did he do carry on and put in another million and sold out for millions and its a well known business,now thats how you run a business,you invest whatever you want of your own cash,but not football,unless you go from D3 and become supreme like man city there investment paid off by there owner.

Because of the owners total disregard of EFL rules previously,it got us into no end of issues which ultimately cost the club it’s place in the Championship….let’s hope he’s learnt his lesson this time….& whether he’s got the  funds to bring in quality players is open to question….

4 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Because of the owners total disregard of EFL rules previously,it got us into no end of issues which ultimately cost the club it’s place in the Championship….let’s hope he’s learnt his lesson this time….& whether he’s got the  funds to bring in quality players is open to question….

Ipswich  splashed out in league one, because theres no penalty on fees, you can spend hundreds of millions as long as your wage bill falls within the criteria in respect of overall turnover.

Which would suggest either DC has no money and we will be reliant of expired/ expiring contracts or hes just completely lost the plot.