Eyup.

Alextopman

1 hour ago, staninoodle said:

Ipswich  splashed out in league one, because theres no penalty on fees, you can spend hundreds of millions as long as your wage bill falls within the criteria in respect of overall turnover.

Which would suggest either DC has no money and we will be reliant of expired/ expiring contracts or hes just completely lost the plot. 

Perhaps you have missed his hand s on approach , his attendance at matches , in the dressing room , mixing with players and staff , show me another owner who can be seen talking to ordinary fans on a match day despite the difficulties he has been accused off . I have met him and he has time for all comers .

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Perhaps you have missed his hand s on approach , his attendance at matches , in the dressing room , mixing with players and staff , show me another owner who can be seen talking to ordinary fans on a match day despite the difficulties he has been accused off . I have met him and he has time for all comers .

Hes packed in with the fans forums I see, doesnt want to mix it with fans that ask hard questions. The Brentford one was legend.As was his reference to us as customers, thats a classic that pal.

Quite a few owners have great people skills these days, the guy that owns Forest Green is very down to earth as are the Wrexham owners, my mates a big Chelsea fan and says the new owner Boehly engages much better than old Roman, even though theyve had a tough season.

Ive met the one of the Barnsley co owners an asian fella, he was footing a local community event, he new the history of the club inside out, stuff Id never heard, really engaging, very proactive

Edited by staninoodle

Neither Wednesday or United appear to have arranged a fans forum for some time and certainly not this last season. I thought it was an EFL rule clubs had at least 2 such forums per season in which case neither can claim to be in touch with their fans and maybe get a kick up the backside…. Or has there been a rule change….. dr tops May will know the answer vis the owls as he was always first with the news of the owls one and was invited by the hierarchy? 

1 hour ago, Man in Crete said:

Neither Wednesday or United appear to have arranged a fans forum for some time and certainly not this last season. I thought it was an EFL rule clubs had at least 2 such forums per season in which case neither can claim to be in touch with their fans and maybe get a kick up the backside…. Or has there been a rule change….. dr tops May will know the answer vis the owls as he was always first with the news of the owls one and was invited by the hierarchy? 

I wasn't invited by any hierarchy, the first ever one was attended by ST holders only and limited to around 12 people, the club then asked these 12 to invite non ST holders, one of the 12 a guy who used to run a fan page on social media asked for volunteers to forward their interest and what question they'd like to ask, they were then picked from there so aaround 30 attended the 2nd time, I attended them all after that. Sorry the reality doesn't match up to the garbage you like to spout. There was a largely attended open one a few years ago that I didn't go to (but watched live online) and there hasn't been one since, there is a supporters group that have regular closed doors meetings with DC and publish the results on Twitter (after the club vets them) that's possibly how they stick to the EFL rule.

Chansari is hands on owner

He has made mistakes but now along with Darron ,Bannon and a happy squad seems to be pulling things around .

Club ownership is is now in a dark place with the Arabs buying success the recent Man City wins are a indicator of how things are going.

Those owners are hands on when the occulades are being handled out . especially the Saudis and neighbors.

well as a football fan you all want the best,D3 TO SUPER CHAMPIONS man city do there supporters care? they have success and good luck i say,but many believe all this investment will crash many a team,but would united or wednesday care if they ended as champions let a lone a treble no we would not.

13 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

So please name said supporters group so anyone interested can  look at their Twitter account and the wider owls fan base can see what their chairman had to say

Why does it bother you so much, when did the pauper Prince last hold a meeting with fans?

For anyone who actually supports the club its the Supporters Engagement Panel.

Edited by top4718

Heading back to the branding of the actual sponsor.... I actually find it really refreshing (despite it being on the neighbours shirt).

Our native tongue is very slowly disappearing and whilst only a loose reference, I think the company branding at least promotes local dialect.

Remember how we used to speak... our forefathers and such.