Eyup.

Alextopman

15 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Chansari is hands on owner

He has made mistakes but now along with Darron ,Bannon and a happy squad seems to be pulling things around .

Club ownership is is now in a dark place with the Arabs buying success the recent Man City wins are a indicator of how things are going.

Those owners are hands on when the occulades are being handled out . especially the Saudis and neighbors.

The best thing DC could do in the intrest of the club is sell before the season starts, hes basked in his limelight long enough.

Have a read at what Jack Hunts had to say and what Windass has eluded to, its short term planning, the squad dont sound happy to me, sounds like they recognise where the issue is, and its not the manager because Hunts praising his efforts to blood younger players.

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

Why does it bother you so much, when did the pauper Prince last hold a meeting with fans?

For anyone who actually supports the club its the Supporters Engagement Panel.

Of course it is ……and the minutes going back sometime are on the swfc website including those folk in attendance be they part of a group or an invited individual 

As for Sufc then I did ask when they last held one and maybe you can help on this too?

how was club Wembley by the way?

1 hour ago, Man in Crete said:

Of course it is ……and the minutes going back sometime are on the swfc website including those folk in attendance be they part of a group or an invited individual 

As for Sufc then I did ask when they last held one and maybe you can help on this too?

Have a look at the minutes from the last meeting if that's all their fans are worried about Chancer must be over the moon.

15 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

Club Wembley was ok, not really worth what they charge but I didn't pay for it so................