Are Ukip Due For A Comeback

11 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Wonder how much they and others get for appearing on Question Time or Newsnight ?

I would guess it would be more than GB News pays, especially on Question Time,  where they are made to squirm a bit.

They often look as though they wish they not accepted the invitation.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I would guess it would be more than GB News pays, especially on Question Time,  where they are made to squirm a bit.

Nigel Farage was at one point the most invited panelist on BBC Question Time

Have I Got News For You on Twitter: "To celebrate Nigel Farage's  record-breaking 32nd appearance, Question Time announces special episode:  https://t.co/WETmKCYNCM" / Twitter

The end of irony as Nigel Farage moans about lack of airtime ahead of his 33rd appearance on Question Time (theneweuropean.co.uk)

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I recall when on Question Time Mr. Farage answered the questions and did not dodge the awkward ones.

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I have never wondered about the payments before but have wondered why some of the big names do not appear nowadays.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Not surprising really as the more controversial characters get more people watching and discussing the program than the grey men do.

But are they due for a comeback ?   In my opinion NO        -        despite the fact that another party is badly needed.

I wish i knew how to quote without including the big space hungry pictures   -   sorry about that.

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Nigel Farage represented UKIP who became the largest British political party in the European parliament which is why he appeared 33 times on Question Time.  There were not any other high profile UKIP members which is why he represented them so often.