Are Ukip Due For A Comeback

2 hours ago, harvey19 said:

I recall when on Question Time Mr. Farage answered the questions and did not dodge the awkward ones.

Did he say what the benefits of Brexit would be, or if immigration would be lower?

Immigration was people's main reason for voting for Brexit.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Nigel Farage represented UKIP who became the largest British political party in the European parliament which is why he appeared 33 times on Question Time.  There were not any other high profile UKIP members which is why he represented them so often. 

Morning Westy. What about Paul Nuttall? I’m sure I saw him on Question Time on more than one occasion prior to the referendum. That barmpot Roger Helmer was also on a few times as well.

5 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Did he say what the benefits of Brexit would be, or if immigration would be lower?

It needs good government to maximise the benefits of Brexit.  Nigel Farage has never had a role in government.

How do you know immigration was people's main reason for voting Brexit?   All people had to do was place a cross on the ballot paper without writing a reason for their democratic choice.

8 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Yes he did.

It was European immigration that involved Brexit.

1 minute ago, Axe said:

It needs good government to maximise the benefits of Brexit.  Nigel Farage has never had a role in government.

How do you know immigration was people's main reason for voting Brexit?   All people had to do was place a cross on the ballot paper without writing a reason for their democratic choice.

I get fed up with people trotting out their own opinions of why the majority voted for Brexit.

Seems that some remainers are obsessed with immigration.

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Morning Axe. What about Paul Nuttall? I’m sure I saw him on Question Time on more than one occasion prior to the referendum. That barmpot Roger Helmer was also on a few times as well.

The only UKIP  spokesperson I remember is Nigel Farage.   In fact given there are Labour and Tory spokespeople every week on Question time Nigel Farage should have appeared much more than 33 times in the interest of political balance.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Nigel Farage represented UKIP who became the largest British political party in the European parliament which is why he appeared 33 times on Question Time.  There were not any other high profile UKIP members which is why he represented them so often. 

As well as Nuttall and Helmer, I think Douglas Carswell put in a few appearances as well as Suzanne Evans.

Unfortunately Richard Braine (who was their leader for a while) never put in an appearance, neither did their Mayoral candidate Peter Gammons 🤭

5 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I get fed up with people trotting out their own opinions of why the majority voted for Brexit.

Seems that some remainers are obsessed with immigration.

They get obsessed because they go out of their way in order to attempt to discredit the democratic choice the electorate made to leave the EU.   They are not very nice or fair folk.

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

The only UKIP  spokesperson I remember is Nigel Farage.   In fact given there are Labour and Tory spokespeople every week on Question time Nigel Farage should have appeared much more than 33 times in the interest of political balance.

No he shouldn't.

He never got elected to Westminster in spite of trying loads of times.

Caroline Lucas did and she was hardly ever on.

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

He’s tried on seven occasions to get into the House of Commons Westy and failed each time. On one occasion getting less votes than someone dressed as a dolphin.

2 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Yes he did.

It was European immigration that involved Brexit.

What do you mean by that?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

UKIP’s representation on QT, should be in direct proportion to the number of seats it holds in parliament.

Remind me of that number…