Are Ukip Due For A Comeback

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

He remained a friend of Putin.  Silvio Berlusconia first became Italian prime minister before Putin turned into the war criminal he is today.  Putin was even invited to the UK in 2003 for a state visit. I admire individuals who have been very successful in both business and politics which Silvio Berlusconia will be remembered for.

So I was correct then that you admire the people with the lowest moral standards on the planet.

Funny that I had you twigged out,  right from the start,  of being that kind of person and realised that's why you love  Johnson and and all his self seeking pals.

Pity they don't bog off to Russia.  There must be room there for a few dozen new evil oligarchs,  especially Johnson,  who looks the part without having to dress up.

Who would tha like ta bomb today lad ?

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

«  a come back » ! What for , to campaign to re-enter their EU ?

UKIP’ers, would be advised to keep a low profile given the damage. economically and politically , Brexit has caused

” OUT OUT OUT “ “ WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK” “ STOP  IMMIGRATION” on and on ad nauseum

Quite correct.  That's why the name has disappeared

Edited by Organgrinder

18 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

So I was correct then that you admire the people with the lowest moral standards on the planet.

Funny that I had you twigged out,  right from the start,  of being that kind of person and realised that's why you love  Johnson and and all his self seeking pals.

Pity they don't bog off to Russia.  There must be room there for a few dozen new evil oligarchs,  especially Johnson,  who looks the part without having to dress up.

Who would tha like ta bomb today lad ?

Another poor contribution.  I clearly stated I admire individuals who have been very successful in both business and politics.  I have no interest in their private life morals. 

26 minutes ago, Axe said:

Another poor contribution.  I clearly stated I admire individuals who have been very successful in both business and politics.  I have no interest in their private life morals. 

Another disgusting contribution.        Morals don't only exist in private lives.    There are morals in politics and business too.   Of course,  I wouldn't expect you to know much about morals.

Anyway,  now we know who we are really talking to, when we discuss things with you,  it makes it much easier for us to understand the warped way of thinking you have.

I should really change your name from  Blunt Axe to Red Axe now.  Bye comrade

By the way,  Putin didn't earn his success in business or politics,  he earned it in the KGB, torturing and killing people.  You do love some degenerates.

Edited by Organgrinder

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Another disgusting contribution.        Morals don't only exist in private lives.    There are morals in politics and business too.   Of course,  I wouldn't expect you to know much about morals.

Anyway,  now we know who we are really talking to, when we discuss things with you,  it makes it much easier for us to understand the warped way of thinking you have.

I should really change your name from  Blunt Axe to Red Axe now.  Bye comrade

By the way,  Putin didn't earn his success in business or politics,  he earned it in the KGB, torturing and killing people.  You do love some degenerates.

Oh dear your contributions get even worse.

I did not say I admire Putin.

12 minutes ago, Axe said:

Oh dear your contributions get even worse.

I did not say I admire Putin.

Oh dear,  my contributions get better.

I thought I would soon change your mind but expected it to take a little longer.

Doesn't change anything   -   the people you most admire such as Johnson, Patel, Braverman, Moggy etc,  are all degenerates of a lesser order.

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

As long as they have similar warped views he'll give them a pass and support them

On 12/06/2023 at 17:01, Organgrinder said:

Go on then, show us.

I think you live with Alice too.

Now looking forward to looking into Johnson's latest row.

Been too busy to watch telly but,

Sky news says Sunak & Johnson are playing the old circus game of   "Oh yes it is"   "Oh no it isn't"

We do know that everything Johnson does,  ends in a war of words with somebody  so  I will follow it with glee.

The idiot can't live a quiet life.

Of course he lives with Alice,    Axe  AKA  Westy  IS  the Mad Hatter, definately as mad as a hatter.  :hihi:

On 12/06/2023 at 20:39, Prettytom said:

Let’s see what Axe comes up with. AFAIK, you can’t sue for libel on someone else’s behalf and dead people no longer have a reputation to damage.

1. No, a relative (R) of the Deceased (D) cannot start a defamation action on D's behalf.

2. I rather think that R cannot even continue any existing defamation action that D began before death, an exception to the rule that a civil cause of action continues (although I'm less sure of the law on this).

3. Yes, the rationale is that a defamation action is civil law but founded on reputational damage that dies when D dies.

• Thanks 1

On 18/06/2023 at 17:13, Jeffrey Shaw said:

1. No, a relative (R) of the Deceased (D) cannot start a defamation action on D's behalf.

2. I rather think that R cannot even continue any existing defamation action that D began before death, an exception to the rule that a civil cause of action continues (although I'm less sure of the law on this).

3. Yes, the rationale is that a defamation action is civil law but founded on reputational damage that dies when D dies.

@Axe

It seems that your legal expertise is on a par with your football and political knowledge .

How much were you charging for it?

Edited by Prettytom