Who Told Catherine Tate.

FoxLady

59 minutes ago, prince al said:

She’s rubbish. There’s a few who I can’t fathom how the make a living. Jack Whitehall? 

His dad Michael is his agent,  probably got loads of contacts in the business.

I used to like 'The Catherine Tate Show' but just watched the 'Queen of Oz' & it's terrible.  If her princess character had showed up years ago in short clips within 'The Catherine Tate Show it would have been probably funnier? 

And that's the problem.  It's one 30 second joke that's stretched out over six 30 min episodes.  I don't think the BBC has great hopes for it either that's why they've put it out in the summer rather waiting for the more important autumn schedule. 

On 18/06/2023 at 08:47, pattricia said:

I agree with you .There are no funny female comedians at the moment. The best one is dead. Joan Rivers. 

I find Sarah Millican very funny & Susan Calman is amusing but apart from those two, I can't think of any others. 

31 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I used to like 'The Catherine Tate Show' but just watched the 'Queen of Oz' & it's terrible.  If her princess character had showed up years ago in short clips within 'The Catherine Tate Show it would have been probably funnier? 

And that's the problem.  It's one 30 second joke that's stretched out over six 30 min episodes.  I don't think the BBC has great hopes for it either that's why they've put it out in the summer rather waiting for the more important autumn schedule. 

I find Sarah Millican very funny & Susan Calman is amusing but apart from those two, I can't think of any others. 

I agree about the 30 second clip thing . Years back we used to watch Bo Selecta and found it funny. He then invented Keith Lemon and has had years of no laughs and is still pushing it . 
Of the modern woman / girls , I like Maisie Adams

Edited by hackey lad

2 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

So I'm guessing you wear dentures then, Mr Elvis?

Now if only you'd followed Pam Ayres advice... :D

If the comedy talent in this country was on a par with you and Padders I would be a happy man.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 2