Just Stop Oil

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's absolutely hilarious.

They just can't see it can they!!

😆😆😆

What's scary is that they can't see that they are the fascists

They're so blinded by their hatred of the general public they can't see that they're the enemy of democracy and freedom

Just look at how gleeful they were about Nigel Farage and his bank account

They can't see that it affects all of us 

They're apparently the rebels and the anti-establishment but they're bent over to all the government and corporations propaganda 

Without lube 

Edited by Jack Grey

35 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

And did you see the clean up pictures from when everyone had gone home? It was an absolute tip!

and did you see it a few days later? all tidied up and spotless. The clean up costs covered by the ticket price.

'private party creates a mess on private land, tidies up after itself' - isn't a very dramatic headline...

search : google images : glastonbury clean up vs coronation

11 minutes ago, ads36 said:

and did you see it a few days later? all tidied up and spotless. The clean up costs covered by the ticket price.

'private party creates a mess on private land, tidies up after itself' - isn't a very dramatic headline...

search : google images : glastonbury clean up vs coronation

That's not really the point is it

It's a sea of plastic that's dumped by people who lecture us all year about the planet dying

Just look at the mess the students have left in every city this weekend

Bunch of self entitled narcissistic hypocrites

• Like 1

no single-use-plastic was sold at Glastonbury.

is it perfect? No. But they're trying, stepping in the right direction. And that's the energy we need.

here you go, their waste policies :

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/green-glastonbury/our-green-policies/waste-policy/

"Our own on-site recycling plant is the country’s largest events-run facility and ensures we can hand-separate our own waste for single stream recycling"

Edited by ads36

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

That's not really the point is it

It's a sea of plastic that's dumped by people who lecture us all year about the planet dying

Just look at the mess the students have left in every city this weekend

Bunch of self entitled narcissistic hypocrites

The vast majority of YOUNG Students don't care about leaving a mess along with other young people and I bet when you were their age you didn't care either, I'll be honest I didn't but one difference is, years ago you either got a rollocking or a thick ear if caught,  I got a few, Ouch!  I can still feel em. :gag:

42 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

They're so blinded by their hatred of the general public they can't see that they're the enemy of democracy and freedom

They're apparently the rebels and the anti-establishment but they're bent over to all the government and corporations propaganda 

Without lube 

And how they were more than happy for 2 men to be locked up in prison without charge!!

I am not a leftie but I wouldn't want the most left leaning person in jail without any charges, that's the difference.

They are so spiteful and full of hate for anyone who dares think differently.

They claim to hate fascists and dictator's but it's exactly what they are. They can't cope with the thought of them being wrong and will never admit it, as I've proven 3 times on here in just the past fortnight.

Children is a perfect summary. 

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The vast majority of YOUNG Students don't care about leaving a mess along with other young people and I bet when you were their age you didn't care either, I'll be honest I didn't but one difference is, years ago you either got a rollocking or a thick ear if caught,  I got a few, Ouch!  I can still feel em. :gag:

So why scream like a baby that you care then? For attention and likes would be my bet.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

And how they were more than happy for 2 men to be locked up in prison without charge!!

I am not a leftie but I wouldn't want the most left leaning person in jail without any charges, that's the difference.

They are so spiteful and full of hate for anyone who dares think differently.

They claim to hate fascists and dictator's but it's exactly what they are. They can't cope with the thought of them being wrong and will never admit it, as I've proven 3 times on here in just the past fortnight.

Children is a perfect summary. 

So why scream like a baby that you care then? For attention and likes would be my bet.

Classic!  They can't stand to be wrong,  as I've proven 3 times before on here,  what a real wally you are.  :hihi:

55 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Without lube 

If that's how they come across no wonder Sir Keir only likes to be the spokesman,  the rest of his party  don't appear to comment much do they?

11 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Yep, I didn't care either,

Until I got married (1967) and I dared to chuck a sweet wrapper out of the car window.

I received a severe tongue lashing from my newly wed, and, to this very day I'm still afraid to discard any litter...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Padders said:

Yep, I didn't care either,

Until I got married (1967) and I dared to chuck a sweet wrapper out of the car window.

I received a severe tongue lashing from my newly wed, and, to this very day I'm still afraid to discard any litter...

1967, you must have got married when you were very young.

Edited by Zinger549