Just Stop Oil

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Ah yes, the lefts answer to everything, personal insults.

Textbook when you are out of thought.

🙄

I am not out of thought sunshine,  I have wrongly lowered my standards to your level.  The vast majority of time you can't just disgree with peoples post, oh no! You have to attack them and end with a barage of name calling, ie, "Drama  Queen or Screaming cry baby it would take me hours to look at your previous post and remind you of loads of other derogatory  name you have called people.

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah a bunch of man haters taking rubbish

https://youtu.be/UFsVAjIyVxg

It's supposed to be tongue in cheek but -

Perhaps they've seen or heard, yours,  Bundy's and Hackey's comments regarding the opposite sex and that's coloured their view of males in general.

You get blokes a bad name.

19 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I am not out of thought sunshine,  I have wrongly lowered my standards to your level.  The vast majority of time you can't just disgree with peoples post, oh no! You have to attack them and end with a barage of name calling, ie, "Drama  Queen or Screaming cry baby it would take me hours to look at your previous post and remind you of loads of other derogatory  name you have called people.

Be my guest....you know you want to.

Good luck with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siJVtg27axI

The stupidity being pointed out in the comments is brilliant, and so true... stop protesting oil while carrying things MADE FROM OIL 🤣

https://youtu.be/s7XPNM_Om9Q?t=82

That video is also hilarious, sit in the road then get bitchy when someone tries to get past... genius!

Edited by Pyrotequila

1 hour ago, whiteowl said:

I'm thinking about joining Just Stop Oil.

Seems to be an excellent way to get tickets to top sporting events.

Will probably forget to do the protesting part though.

There's an organization on here Mr. Whiteowl.

Called "Just stop Trolls" apparently you get free tickets to all the major sporting events.

See MR. Bloke for details...

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I can just imagine inside Just StopOil HQ -

"Well, we've got all these top events queuing up to give us tickets and free access so we don't get stopped by security, so we "distupt" their events just so they get extra publicity.  Which shall we choose? "

I've got some events coming up in "Padders Bar" Thirsty.

We don't want Just Stop Oil disrupting procedures.

As for publicity, I get plenty of free publicity from Hackey Lad.

15 minutes ago, Padders said:

I've got some events coming up in "Padders Bar" Thirsty.

We don't want Just Stop Oil disrupting procedures.

As for publicity, I get plenty of free publicity from Hackey Lad.

Hmmm... :huh:

I've heard a rumour that "Just Stop Trolls!" are organising a protest at an event on 26th of July at Padders Bar... :suspect:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

On 06/07/2023 at 10:33, ads36 said:

no single-use-plastic was sold at Glastonbury.

is it perfect? No. But they're trying, stepping in the right direction. And that's the energy we need.

here you go, their waste policies :

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/green-glastonbury/our-green-policies/waste-policy/

"Our own on-site recycling plant is the country’s largest events-run facility and ensures we can hand-separate our own waste for single stream recycling"

A lot of tents and things like fold up chairs get left behind.  Having a professional clean up and stopping selling single use food/drink packaging is good. But the tents and chairs etc are left because they are usually cheap and poor quality.  They often get damaged or dirty and the festival goers don’t want the hassle and mess of folding them up and taking them home.  I don’t know what the answer is while ever we we keep selling cheap tat.  I’ve heard all sorts of justifications for the festival mess and the student end of term mess but at the end of the day, I don’t believe anywhere near as much stuff would be discarded if it wasn’t so cheap and poor quality.

• Like 1