Just Stop Oil

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Violence is not the answer, although I am surprised these morons have not suffered more.

I don't know why no one has thrown orange paint all over them yet, or cans of soup.

When the law isn't working then surely people have the right to take it into their own hands if their rights are being stepped on by others

I'm surprised that no one has thrown oil all over them 

Or people haven't thrown pigs blood all over a vegan restaurant 

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Violence is not the answer, although I am surprised these morons have not suffered more.

I don't know why no one has thrown orange paint all over them yet, or cans of soup.

27 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

When the law isn't working then surely people have the right to take it into their own hands if their rights are being stepped on by others

Real people in the real world can spend their time doing something more useful than following you  two brave gentlemen's suggestions.

If that's what you would like to see happen, why not put your money where your mouths are and get stuck in.

At least the "Stop Oil" protesters have got the guts to make a stand for what they believe whilst opponents have a lot of shout and do nothing.

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Real people in the real world can spend their time doing something more useful than following you  two brave gentlemen's suggestions.

If that's what you would like to see happen, why not put your money where your mouths are and get stuck in.

At least the "Stop Oil" protesters have got the guts to make a stand for what they believe whilst opponents have a lot of shout and do nothing.

Hmmm... :huh:

If we're talking balls here...

... you may be pleased to know that the forum's very own spherical objects, The Baubles, will be staging their very own "Just Stop Trolls!" protest at Padders Bar this time next week! :thumbsup:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Calm down Greta.

I've not been personally affected by them.

But they have, that's what we are talking about you silly sausage.

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Calm down Greta.

I've not been personally affected by them.

But they have, that's what we are talking about you silly sausage.

Fair enough,  it's just that I've noticed a few times,  when something should be done,  but it should be done by others.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

I agree, and violence against non-violent protesters is particularly reprehensible.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm not clear on the connection. What would be the justification for attacking a vegan restaurant?

Edited by horribleblob

3 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

I'm not clear on the connection. What would be the justification for attacking a vegan restaurant?

I'm guessing the same logic of vegans vandalising normal restaurants? 

Although normal people attacking vegan restaurants doesn't happen because normal people don't try and force their views into the entire planet. 

• Like 5