Just Stop Oil

They're pathetic - they only do this in places where they know they're not going to get challenged or a violent reaction. 

If they tried doing it at a motor sport venue like Silverstone or Santa Pod they'd get the absolute living <s - word> beaten out of them.

Spoilt, attention seeking posh boys and girls who are doing absolutely nothing to actually combat climate change or any of the issues they are preaching.

40 minutes ago, TeatOwl95 said:

They're pathetic - they only do this in places where they know they're not going to get challenged or a violent reaction. 

If they tried doing it at a motor sport venue like Silverstone or Santa Pod they'd get the absolute living <s - word> beaten out of them.

Spoilt, attention seeking posh boys and girls who are doing absolutely nothing to actually combat climate change or any of the issues they are preaching.

I can see where you're coming from TeatOwl95. 

Now don't get me wrong, I believe that if we carry on, we're heading for a climate disaster & I like to think I do my bit but here's a post I recently added to the 'Climate Change thread'.

Saw an interview with Dale Vince a major financial backer of the Just Stop Oil group.  Mr Vince is also the owner & chairman of Division 2 side Forest Green Rovers.   

Now it got me thinking, what a great idea it would be if from this August until next May if Just Stop Oil blockade all the roads within a 2 mile radius of the Forest Green Rovers ground every second Saturday & generally brought Gloucestershire to a standstill. 

I'm sure Mr Vince would wholeheartedly approve?

• Like 1

Breaking news - 3 weeks ago Hari Budha Magar, an army veteran from Nepal, made history by becoming the first above-the-knee double amputee to successfully climb Mount Everest

Hot off the press......

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Baron99 said:

I can see where you're coming from TeatOwl95. 

Now don't get me wrong, I believe that if we carry on, we're heading for a climate disaster & I like to think I do my bit but here's a post I recently added to the 'Climate Change thread'.

Saw an interview with Dale Vince a major financial backer of the Just Stop Oil group.  Mr Vince is also the owner & chairman of Division 2 side Forest Green Rovers.   

Now it got me thinking, what a great idea it would be if from this August until next May if Just Stop Oil blockade all the roads within a 2 mile radius of the Forest Green Rovers ground every second Saturday & generally brought Gloucestershire to a standstill. 

I'm sure Mr Vince would wholeheartedly approve?

Please explain why they would want to make things  difficult for Mr Vince, when he is a friend and supporter of them?

7 hours ago, TeatOwl95 said:

You seem well versed in what they do with their time.  can we ask who keeps you informed?

19 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Please explain why they would want to make things  difficult for Mr Vince, when he is a friend and supporter of them?

You seem well versed in what they do with their time.  can we ask who keeps you informed?

See my reply to you on the Climate Change thread where you admitted you were dim-witted, so I'm not going to bother with you a second time. 

35 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

See my reply to you on the Climate Change thread where you admitted you were dim-witted, so I'm not going to bother with you a second time. 

That's the quickest way of saying you have run out of argument and you've lost to someone so dim-witted.

In that case you should be well embarrassed. and hope you don't come up against someone with some sense.

You just can't answer my question and,  instead of admitting it,  or shutting up,  you decide I'm too dim-witted to bother.

Why would someone,  make life difficult for a friend and supporter.              Silly boy

5 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

That's the quickest way of saying you have run out of argument and you've lost to someone so dim-witted.

In that case you should be well embarrassed. and hope you don't come up against someone with some sense.

You just can't answer my question and,  instead of admitting it,  or shutting up,  you decide I'm too dim-witted to bother.

Why would someone,  make life difficult for a friend and supporter.              Silly boy 

As I've stated on the Climate Change thread, everyone else gets the post, so it's just you, the dim-wit (your description of yourself). 

It must be terrible being out of the loop?   

Yes,  I asked you on there too,  "Why would someone,  make life difficult for a friend and supporter.              Silly boy "

No answer as yet but most of us know,  You don't make life hard for your friends.