Just Stop Oil

Just now, top4718 said:

They keep falling for it everytime and think they are the intelligent one, totally manipulated.

Hush now Conspiracy man.

Your thoughts are wrong.

Your ideas are dangerous..

#GiveTopsA10Stretch 

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

I’m off to bed now. 

Snipped 

Night night 👋

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Engage with idiots doing the governments bidding, these people are so easily manipulated.

How is Just Stop Oil doing the Governments bidding ?

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

You certainly won't, bend over and take it.

Hillbilly Boy 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

How is Just Stop Oil doing the Governments bidding ?

Hillbilly Boy 

It's a shame I need to explain but here goes, the Gov is hellbent on making protests illegal (as they probably know what;s coming) JSO are being deliberately annoying and upsetting the majority so that when a ban on protests is introduced a good proportion of people will welcome it to stop irritants like these, so blatantly obvious if you step back and stop believing what your being led by your media friends.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

It's a shame I need to explain but here goes, the Gov is hellbent on making protests illegal (as they probably know what;s coming) JSO are being deliberately annoying and upsetting the majority so that when a ban on protests is introduced a good proportion of people will welcome it to stop irritants like these, so blatantly obvious if you step back and stop believing what your being led by your media friends.

So JSO are doing the Government’s bidding even though they are against them ? 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

So JSO are doing the Government’s bidding even though they are against them ? 

They're out to make protests unpopular, what they are claiming to stand for is irrelevant they just need to be irritating as possible to achieve the goal.

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

JSO are protesting because they want to make protests unpopular? 

If you don't get it now you never will, I'm not wasting my time trying to explain, as the Arctic Monkeys sang, suck it and see,

6 hours ago, hackey lad said:

JSO are protesting because they want to make protests unpopular? 

No!  It's Big Oil, not the government, that's behind the 'protest' shenanigans.  They employ actors and RADA students to cosplay as annoying blue-haired posho twerps that annoy everyone else so much that they vow to use as much oil as possible in future thus generating $$$$$ for the suits. 

The government was behind the anti-vax protests.  Getting Piers Corbyn, Lozza Fox, Right Said Fred and that woman from T'Pau out there spouting absurdities was a genius move to get people to the vaccination centres.  And everyone was so full of endorphins from all that laughing that the injections didn't hurt at all.  Double win!

Reverse psychology 101.

7 hours ago, Prettytom said:

I’m off to bed now. I’ll be up at about 7.

If someone could possibly rearrange the quoted words into something intelligible by then, I’d be very grateful.

I think he means that electric cars are powered by soylent green.  Or maybe it's what the vaccine's made from.  Something like that.