The Full Monty

cuttsie

Just Disney, started watching first one before work this morning and it's narrated, hope all the episodes aren't going to be narrated.  I don't need someone telling me what is happening, just let the story flow.

49 minutes ago, foxydebs said:

Just Disney, started watching first one before work this morning and it's narrated, hope all the episodes aren't going to be narrated.  I don't need someone telling me what is happening, just let the story flow.

You havent put audio description on by mistake have you? 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Do you think that £7.99 for a month of Disney+ is too expensive?

it is when you have to pay that for 4 or 5 different streaming services just because theres 1 thing you want to watch on each

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

it is when you have to pay that for 4 or 5 different streaming services just because theres 1 thing you want to watch on each

Well look at it as a rental fee to watch The Full Monty Series

A bit like blockbuster video👍

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I dont disagree but I have seen someone moan that they wish this was a film so they could go and see it. Last time I looked a cinema ticket cost more than £7.99. Why not just pay the £7.99, watch the whole series in one go in the comfort of your home, and watch a few other things before the subscription runs out? Some people are just odd.

As for multiple services, there is nothing stopping people subbing to one at a time for a month, binging on content, and then moving on to another. Rinse and repeat.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1