University Refers To Lesbians As 'Non-Men Attracted To Non-Men'

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Far from bored , sat in the sun with a cold glass in my hand , laughing at your tantrums  :thumbsup:

Sounds lovely. What are you drinking? 

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

For Gods sake , can someone change this one’s ⬆️⬆️⬆️  nappy . 

Oops, speaking of tantrums.. What do you call that⬆️

🤣

5 hours ago, Delayed said:

A big non issue.

Unless someone is forcing you to use the above language, keep doing what you are doing. 

But people are beginning to be forced to use particular speech or suffer consequences.

Mis-gendering is now a more serious crime than murder and rape!

1 hour ago, leviathan13 said:

But people are beginning to be forced to use particular speech or suffer consequences.

I wouldn't worry about it. Keep doing what you normally do. 

I've not seen anyone outside the internet actually give that much of a crap about this stuff unless anyone is being deliberately offensive 

Two take-home messages from this lovely thread:

1. Under 13s shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

2.  Don't worry your little heads, ladies non-men, the mens have this and have designated it a non-problem.  Make me a sammich.

10 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

Nudging aside the hyperbole here, the Met's response to Joanna Cherry receiving death threats, and their subsequent reversal of their decision not to investigate further, is rather illuminating.

Edited by Guest

54 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Nudging aside the hyperbole here, the Met's response to Joanna Cherry receiving death threats, and their subsequent reversal of their decision not to investigate further, is rather illuminating.

Clown world, but not surprising. But if takes away the attention of the more important issues... 

Edited by Al Bundy

On 14/06/2023 at 15:34, The_DADDY said:

University refers to lesbians as ‘non-men attracted to non-men’ in new LGBTQ glossary

John Hopkins University was slammed by critics including “Harry Potter” author J.K. Rowling for switching up its definition of “lesbian” to instead refer to the group as “non-man attracted to non-men” in order to include non-binary people.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/13/john-hopkins-university-now-refers-to-lesbians-as-non-men-attracted-to-non-men/

Not seen this discussed on here yet...

Your thoughts?

John Hopkins University of Low Intelligence.

On 14/06/2023 at 17:45, Mister M said:

Would that mean gay men are 'non women attracted to non women' ? Or would I be a lesbian too?

I'm a woman and  find some gay men visually attractive,  wouldn't want a label stuck on me though.

Edited by cressida