Huge Increase In Spam. ?

7 hours ago, Hanzo said:

What experience is needed? Can I send you my CV? There's a bit of a gap in it because I had to sign a NDA.

OK - I'll bite, send it by PM. How long have you been on forums - not just this one,  and have had any real mod/admin experience? Can't see where an NDA could be relevant though.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hanzo said:

And what is this experience that you have?

Of unsuitable people? A fair bit. Been on two forums where people have literally begged to be a moderator, they are then made moderator, and they have turned out to be totally unsuitable and have caused carnage (editing posts for no reasons, deleting posts for no reason, banning people for no reason).

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RollingJ said:

OK - I'll bite, send it by PM. How long have you been on forums - not just this one,  and have had any real mod/admin experience? Can't see where an NDA could be relevant though.

Before I send you my personal details, may I ask what is your affiliation with this forum, and what can you offer me in the way of data protection?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

Before I send you my personal details, may I ask what is your affiliation with this forum, and what can you offer me in the way of data protection?

I'm a member, just like you - nothing more, nothing less. Forget the fictitious CV, but just answer the rest of your post I quoted above.

FYI, I have in the past been admin on two general forums, and a mod on three ISP ones.

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

I'm a member, just like you - nothing more, nothing less. Forget the fictitious CV, but just answer the rest of your post I quoted above.

FYI, I have in the past been admin on two general forums, and a mod on three ISP ones.

I've been a mod on no less than 8 very popular Twitch.tv channels.  Currently doing 2 atm. and 3 huge Discord servers.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hanzo said:

I've been a mod on no less than 8 very popular Twitch.tv channels.  Currently doing 2 atm. and 3 huge Discord servers.

Fair enough - sounds like you might be a tad busy to take on another - plus, from what can see on here (and private communications), the owners are happy with the way things are run at the moment.