Huge Increase In Spam. ?

27 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Ahhhh Cynthia. 

She was a wild lass. 

Rest in Peace Mistress Payne 💋💄🤐🥒

I loved her Daddy,

When she was acquitted she invited the courtroom to her home for tea and biscuits.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

1 hour ago, Padders said:

I loved her Daddy,

When she was acquitted she invited the courtroom to her home for tea and biscuits.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I bet there was plenty of 'dunking' those lucky lucky men. 

Edited by The_DADDY
Derrr
  • Haha 1

There's no need for any more mods just get SFBeca

to change the registration setting in the admin panel to require admin approval and email authentication

to check you've only got to google their email address and most will come back as spammers.

im sure there's no more than a handful of genuine members registering per week if that, so wouldn't take more than a couple of minutes work per day.

• Thanks 1

Guest busdriver1

To be completely fair here, much of the spam is more engaging than many posts from " regular" members. 

Its all getting a bit daft on here now.

My junk mail is flooded with offers from Ukrainian girls, it's all very flattering, but I'm an unmarried man.

Lately, I'm getting offers from Screwfix and Curry's who are giving away Samsung phones. Spoilt for choice.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, carosio said:

My junk mail is flooded with offers from Ukrainian girls, it's all very flattering, but I'm an unmarried man.

Lately, I'm getting offers from Screwfix and Curry's who are giving away Samsung phones. Spoilt for choice.

That's more e-mail spam than spam on here, though.

5 hours ago, carosio said:

Get a free phone and use it to phone Screwfix and some Ukrainian girls.  Job done  :thumbsup:

• Like 1