Is Society In Decline?

Are people generally thicker these days?.

The reason I ask is I've just purchased this...

20230614-192413.jpg

It's very good by the way, nice and cool. However when unpacking I found it come with water bottles you can freeze and place inside. Here is one of them.... 

20230614-192424.jpg

Seriously?

I mean are we really living in an age where people have to be told this????

I despair I really do...

Edited by The_DADDY

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

We live in an age where businesses need to protect themselves from legal claims both genuine and not genuine. 

Usually I'd just agree, accept it and move on but have we really sunk to a point where such warnings are needed on things?

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Usually I'd just agree, accept it and move on but have we really sunk to a point where such warnings are needed on things?

Yes. It is normal due diligence nowadays.

23 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Are people generally thicker these days?.

The reason I ask is I've just purchased this...

20230614-192413.jpg

It's very good by the way, nice and cool. However when unpacking I found it come with water bottles you can freeze and place inside. Here is one of them.... 

20230614-192424.jpg

Seriously?

I mean are we really living in an age where people have to be told this????

I despair I really do...

Did you try eating it ? 

29 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And all the soap powder / washing capsules adverts telling peope to keep them out of reach of their children / not to. feed them to their children. 

Don't remember any soap ads or their packaging up to the past decade or so carrying such warnings?  I'm surprised the past couple of generations weren't decimated because they weren't told not to gobble down Acdo or Fairy Liquid. 

But as Axe states, people are quick to chance their arm at suing, especially if they can get a no-win, no-fee law firm to take them on.  

Edited by Baron99