Is Society In Decline?

18 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

She was 15.

Christ that's young. Poor lass.

Thank you for that nikki-red 🙏

13 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

We live in a time where grown children are attempting to sue their parents for bringing them into the world without their consent!!! 🤦🤦🤦

Yeah I heard about that. Some people are just plain :loopy:

Society is definately in decline and this  is how to change it,    for starters bring back National Service ( conscription ) and get rid of  these so called begging Tw--t scammers that we are a plagued with,  ( the  lazy, no pride, indivisuals)   and while we are at it, toughen up Prison sentences,  Life sentences  should mean  Life,  and before anybody starts!  Yes!  The Thatcher Goverment caused all the CRAP we have today.  :rant:  P.S, DADDY,    very Sorry for ranting on your thread, but I am sick and tired and fed up of  spoilt little Sh--s  thinking they are owed a living.

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

There we go, another inane thread brought to you by The Daddy

Translation.....

"There we go, another inane thread brought to you by The Daddy and I HAVE to post on it cos I love him so darn much. He's awesome ❤️"

You're welcome 😁

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Society is definately in decline and this  is how to change it,    for starters bring back National Service ( conscription ) and get rid of  these so called begging Tw--t scammers that we are a plagued with,  ( the  lazy, no pride, indivisuals)   and while we are at it, toughen up Prison sentences,  Life sentences  should mean  Life,  and before anybody starts!  Yes!  The Thatcher Goverment caused all the CRAP we have today.  :rant:  P.S, DADDY,    very Sorry for ranting on your thread, but I am sick and tired and fed up of  spoilt little Sh--s  thinking they are owed a living.

No need to apologise at all PRESLEY. 

For the record I agree with most of your post. And besides, having a good rant does you the world of good. I try to have at least one every day. Had one today and felt on top of the world afterwards. 

The Amazon delivery driver looked a bit confused though 🤔