Sadiq Khan's Staff Are Ordered Not To Use Gender-Specific Phrases.

My honest thoughts are that it's no big deal.

It won't make a huge difference, and the publicity that the Daily Mail or which ever newspaper gives to these type of stories is way out of proportion to their significance.

Still, at least it diverts people's attention away from more serious stories.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Is that the rule around here or something?

thought it was the forum rule, dont just copy and paste stuff, put YOUR opinion about the subject or at the very least put it in your own words

1 hour ago, sheffbag said:

Reported in various publications and lbc. It’s more sad than funny.

The reports that I’ve seen say that it is a request, not an instruction.

I can’t see the harm in it. Saying “good morning everyone “ isn’t exactly taxing to do.

I don’t think that anyone should be criticised  for saying “good morning ladies and gents” though.

It really isn’t a big deal.

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Just another leftie woke idiot who will destroy London because he has a war on words instead of guns, knives and drugs

London will become a sh*thole like LA, San Francisco, Portland and New York if they dont get rid of him

You failed to mention Londonistan in that rant, Jackylad.

I’m reporting you to your Britain First handler. Your performance is sub-optimal.

Edited by Prettytom

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Just another leftie woke idiot who will destroy London because he has a war on words instead of guns, knives and drugs

London will become a sh*thole like LA, San Francisco, Portland and New York if they dont get rid of him

London has already fallen mate sadly the London we knew and loved is no longer, the streets are filthy the estates are no go areas due to immigration & ethnic gangs and drugs, high streets that had good shops now only house mini marts and hundreds of food shops ,robbery in the city is rife expensive watches phones smash and grab you name it.

Khan has taken the life out of it with his daft clean air policies .

its done it wont come back .

• Like 1