Do you know of a DJ called Jason?

Anyone know of a DJ called Jason? Age around 38-39 dark/black hair? Surname Marshall?

Just interested in maybe getting in touch via email - lost touch over 17 years ago.

Please PM me if you can help.

Nice lad Jason, last time I met him he was DJ at weekends at the Big Tree at Woodseats, and tends to work locally in that area, maybe someone else knows more. He used to be a part time private hire driver too so maybe giving Mercury and/or RCA a call may get you more info. I hope it's the same guy lol

Nice lad Jason, last time I met him he was DJ at weekends at the Big Tree at Woodseats, and tends to work locally in that area, maybe someone else knows more. He used to be a part time private hire driver too so maybe giving Mercury and/or RCA a call may get you more info. I hope it's the same guy lol

Many thanks - I am in Australia so I may find him hard to track down - but hopefully someone out there may be able to help?

Lives with Paul Collins and Valerie Collins?

I am not sure - as I said it has been 17 years since I last saw him. i know he used to live with his uncle at one stage - Richard - winds of change was the name of the dj outfit he used to work for

I remember WINDS OF CHANGE disco, last seen working in the Yorkshireman pub circa 1994/5...not seen the disco anywhere since then.....

Many thanks - will hopefully find someone who can help me eventually:)

• 3 years later...
Anyone know of a DJ called Jason? Age around 38-39 dark/black hair? Surname Marshall?

Just interested in maybe getting in touch via email - lost touch over 17 years ago.

Please PM me if you can help.

i remember him well, i think a friend of mine has his uncles contact details so i'll try & find out for you, we used to dj at several venues together in the 80s

Archived