Laurence Fox Burning Pride Flags

14 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Then they have to take the consequences of committing their crimes.

Why can't they just ignore people who are different and get on with their lives?

Couldn't the same be said of folk who are promoting the pride flag? Why the constant need to have it everywhere?

I don't understand why it's so important to let the world know what your preferences are.  Why do folk who identify as something they are not feel the need to tell everybody?  I really don't think folk give a hoot.

Insecurity and attention would be my guess.

30 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

With respect you really do come across as a very angry bitter old man. 

You need to examine what a forum is by the way.

Anyway, can you explain why you are fed up about hearing about the LGBTQ/trans/gender identity phenomenon?

You've said that before in an effort to wind me up.   I don't care at all whether you think I'm angry or bitter.  The people around me don't seem to find me so.

I know what a forum is.  For some people to exchange sensible views, whilst for others,  an opportunity to stir the pot against others who's lifestyles you don't agree with.

I've already explained that  it isn't them that I find annoying,   it's you and your ilk,  who never stop looking for stories about them so that you can complain again as you do with The Guardian.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Couldn't the same be said of folk who are promoting the pride flag? Why the constant need to have it everywhere?

I don't understand why it's so important to let the world know what your preferences are.  Why do folk who identify as something they are not feel the need to tell everybody?  I really don't think folk give a hoot.

Why should the pride flag annoy you so much.  If folks don't give a hoot the,  WHY WORRY.

YOU DO GIVE A HOOT that's why.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You've said that before in an effort to wind me up.   I don't care at all whether you think I'm angry or bitter.  The people around me don't seem to find me so.

I know what a forum is.  For some people to exchange sensible views, whilst for others,  an opportunity to stir the pot against others who's lifestyles you don't agree with.

I've already explained that  it isn't them that I find annoying,   it's you and your ilk,  who never stop looking for stories about them so that you can complain again as you do with The Guardian.

So you can't answer as to why you are fed up of hearing about LGBTQ/trans/gender identity?  Just stirring it then?

Ok, 

👍

Edited by Al Bundy

16 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

EXACTLY!

But in that case, it could be argued...
... why is there even a NEED to have a Pride flag?

The fact that such a flag exists doesn't ALLOW people to ignore "people who are different" by drawing attention to them! :|

So we have another Bundy here.

Who put you in charge of deciding whether other people should have a flag or not ?

WHY DOESN'T IT ALLOW YOU TO IGNORE IT?  You must be way too nosy  unless you think that you're the sex police.

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

So you can't answer as to why you are fed up of hearing about LGBTQ/trans/gender identity?  Just stirring it then?

Ok, 

👍

You obviously cant read.  that doesn't surprise me at all and explains your ignorance.

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't understand why it's so important to let the world know what your preferences are. 

Why is it your business and,  why do you need to understand ?

5 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Who put you in charge of deciding whether other people should have a flag or not ?

WHY DOESN'T IT ALLOW YOU TO IGNORE IT?  You must be way too nosy  unless you think that you're the sex police.

You obviously cant read.  that doesn't surprise me at all and explains your ignorance.

Calm down, Mr S...

... you'll do yourself a mischief! :hihi:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

EXACTLY!

But in that case, it could be argued...
... why is there even a NEED to have a Pride flag?

The fact that such a flag exists doesn't ALLOW people to ignore "people who are different" by drawing attention to them! :|

22 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's very simple.

Having a Pride flag is an antidote to the shame that has been and is heaped on LGBT people from an early age, and the consequent guilt and negative feelings that goes with the territory.

Edited by Mister M

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It's very simple.

Having a Pride flag is an antidote to the shame that has been and is heaped on LGBT people from an early age, and the consequent guilt and negative feelings that goes with the territory.

Nope!

Still a poor contribution.

Fancy another go? :hihi:

20 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It's my opinion, on a public forum.

Ok?

• Like 1