Laurence Fox Burning Pride Flags

6 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Nope!

Still a poor contribution.

Fancy another go? :hihi:

No, I'm more than happy with my contribution in furnishing you with the truth to the question you answered.

If you're happy to be display your ignorance, and think it's funny then that's your look out.

Edited by Mister M

13 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It's very simple.

Having a Pride flag is an antidote to the shame that has been and is heaped on LGBT people from an early age, and the consequent guilt and negative feelings that goes with the territory.

I don't buy that at all, especially for the majority.

Sorry.

Edited by Al Bundy

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

No, I'm more than happy with my contribution in furnishing you with the truth to the question you answered.

If you're happy to be display your ignorance, and think it's funny then that's your look out.

Hmmm... :huh:

Indeed...

... and I'll be keeping my eye on you too, Mr Risen! :hihi:

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't buy that at all, especially for the majority.

Sorry.

Oh okay.

Well I've known I was gay from about the age of 10 / 11, and I absolutely see the necessity of a Pride flag.

If you don't like my answer, that's fine.

You provide an alternative explanation, I'd be quite interested.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Oh okay.

Well I've known I was gay from about the age of 10 / 11, and I absolutely see the necessity of a Pride flag.

If you don't like my answer, that's fine.

You provide an alternative explanation, I'd be quite interested.

I don't doubt you personally.

My thoughts are well known but I will repeat.

I truly believe it's the latest fashion to have rainbow flags everywhere and loads are jumping on the bandwagon regardless of their sexual preference.

Regards the gender identity/ trans phenomenon, I think it's purely desperation for attention, not for all but for a large majority.

22 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't doubt you personally.

My thoughts are well known but I will repeat.

I truly believe it's the latest fashion to have rainbow flags everywhere and loads are jumping on the bandwagon regardless of their sexual preference.

Regards the gender identity/ trans phenomenon, I think it's purely desperation for attention, not for all but for a large majority.

Some companies desperate for the pink pound have jumped on the bandwagon. Not something I particularly welcome, nor do I welcome the change the emphasis from Pride demos to Pride parties. 

In its inception it was nothing to do with the desperation for attention, however the striving for equality and parity of esteem. 

If you think it's attention seeking, then don't give it your attention

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1