Laurence Fox Burning Pride Flags

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Unfortunately some folk will take it further and dish out abuse, either verbally or physically.

Why is that me promoting it?

I am stating a fact, as confirmed by Mister M whilst we were discussing hate crimes.

I implore you to read it again.

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

It's annoying but NOT BECAUSE OF THEM.  It's annoying BECAUSE OF YOU  and other dinosaurs, forever trying to make life hard for them.

We already know that you are happy to promote violence to them.  I did say that you were one of the fat controllers.

My bold

Wow! What an incredible lie you just told 🙄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Why is that me promoting it?

I am stating a fact, as confirmed by Mister M whilst we were discussing hate crimes.

I implore you to read it again.

You are planting the suggestion and using the same form of promotion as Trump does, before he stands full of innocence and claims h didn't say anything.

I only need to read things once to understand them

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are planting the suggestion and using the same form of promotion as Trump does, before he stands full of innocence and claims h didn't say anything.

It's a measure of you as an individual that you don't have the courage or courtesy to admit when you are spectacularly incorrect, especially when accusing someone of promoting violence against others.

I was completely ready to accept your apology and move on.

I will refrain from reporting your post as I honestly don't think you are coherent right now.

Edited by Al Bundy

11 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Are you drunk or just being incredibly silly?

You are really struggling with the concept of a forum ain't you.

That's a very strange question from a man who drinks regularly, to a man who drinks hardly ever.  You seem to judge others by your standards.

Not as much as you struggle with people who have different sexual inclinations from you.

13 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

you clearly don't understand at all. wild accusations like that is the sort of thing you might expect of indoctrinated youngsters, not someone of mature age

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's a measure of you as an individual that you don't have the courage or courtesy to admit when you are spectacularly incorrect, especially when accusing someone of promoting violence against others.

I was completely ready to accept your apology and move on.

I will refrain from reporting your post as I honestly don't think you are coherent right now.

When I say something incorrect, I own up to the fact, 

On this occasion what I said was that you were planting the suggestion to provoke violence exactly as Trump does and you have made those types of remarks before..

Report what you like and I don't think you are ever coherent at all.

Just now, fools said:

you clearly don't understand at all. wild accusations like that is the sort of thing you might expect of indoctrinated youngsters, not someone of mature age

I don't take advice from fools

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

When I say something incorrect, I own up to the fact, 

On this occasion what I said was that you were planting the suggestion to provoke violence exactly as Trump does and you have made those types of remarks before..

Report what you like and I don't think you are ever coherent at all.

I don't take advice from fools

you're going on about Trump now, completely lost it.

I see from watching Newsnight that Fox is standing in Boris Johnson's old seat of Uxbridge & South Ruislip. 

Hope he loses his deposit again.

Though no doubt he'll take it very badly and start burning more flags. Be funny if he accidentally set himself alight.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I see from watching Newsnight that Fox is standing in Boris Johnson's old seat of Uxbridge & South Ruislip. 

Hope he loses his deposit again.

Though no doubt he'll take it very badly and start burning more flags. Be funny if he accidentally set himself alight.

He’ll lose his deposit, for sure.

There are a very limited number of people who are stupid enough to vote for him.

See also, Nigel Farage.