Laurence Fox Burning Pride Flags

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I see from watching Newsnight that Fox is standing in Boris Johnson's old seat of Uxbridge & South Ruislip. 

Hope he loses his deposit again.

Though no doubt he'll take it very badly and start burning more flags. Be funny if he accidentally set himself alight.

My bold

Thats because you are spiteful.

Italics

The right the protest.

Underlined

Only to someone with a sick mind.

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Thats because you are spiteful.

Italics

The right the protest.

Underlined

Only to someone with a sick mind.

Well obviously I wouldn't want him badly burned. Just teach him a lesson not to play with matches.

So because I want him to lose his deposit, I'm spiteful - yet he can burn the flag representing vulnerable people and that 's protest?

I've got to say, that's the saddest protest I've ever seen. One bloke in a fit of pique burning Pride flags on Father's Day.🎻

You seem to stand up for him....Why don't you go and join him in his back garden on his protest so he won't look so lonely.

You could be standing by with the fire extinguisher.

Edited by Mister M

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Well obviously I wouldn't want him badly burned. Just teach him a lesson not to play with matches.

So because I want him to lose his deposit, I'm spiteful - yet he can burn the flag representing vulnerable people and that 's protest?

I've got to say, that's the saddest protest I've ever seen. One bloke in a fit of pique burning Pride flags on Father's Day.

You seem to stand up for him....Why don't you go and join him in his back garden on his protest so he won't look so lonely.

Does anyone know why he did this ? Sorry for quoting you mate , mistake.

Edited by hackey lad

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Does anyone know why he did this ?

No idea Hacks.

I suppose it sends a dog whistle to knuckle-draggers that he's more than happy to speak his mind.

Well I say that advisedly, as he doesn't seem to have too many brain cells.

It is sad though that in a week when the nation has lost a truly great oscar winning actor and successfully elected MP in Glenda Jackson, that we have Laurence Fox, who played a bit part in a TV drama, and can't even get elected to a parish council. 

That must rankle with him. Good.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

No idea Hacks.

I suppose it sends a dog whistle to knuckle-draggers that he's more than happy to speak his mind.

Well I say that advisedly, as he doesn't seem to have too many brain cells.

It is sad though that in a week when the nation has lost a truly great oscar winning actor and successfully elected MP in Glenda Jackson, that we have Laurence Fox, who played a bit part in a TV drama, and can't even get elected to a parish council. 

That must rankle with him. Good.

Cheers mate but thought someone on here supporting this would know .

15 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Snipped 

Sick mind.

17 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Snipped 

No, just his right to burn a flag and protest 

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Does anyone know why he did this ? Sorry for quoting you mate , mistake.

He’s an attention seeking idiot who has flushed a decent career down the toilet.

All that he has left is increasingly bizarre attention seeking behaviour. He’ll be eating bird’s arses on prime time telly soon