Laurence Fox Burning Pride Flags

48 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Oh dear, is Laurence still crying like a baby demanding attention?

Crap actor, crap commentator, crap person.

did him saying "We are the most tolerant lovely country" in response to us all being called racist on Question time, upset you, as it apparently did to all the lefty bullies who got him cancelled for not being Woke

Edited by fools

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmm, so it may be a cry for help but you still feel it's appropriate to mock him?

Interesting...

Would you do the same if someone with different politics to you was going to chuck themselves off a bridge? 

Or is it just Laurence Fox?

But Fox wasn't threatening to chuck himself off a bridge. 

He attempted to burn Pride flags in front of a camera.

If Fox needs help, there are organisations which can help him. 

Denigrating LGBT people will not get him help, nor will it encourage people to his cause. And judging by his pathetic showing in the election of London Mayor, where he lost his deposit, he needs all the support he can get.

3 minutes ago, fools said:

did him saying "We are the most tolerant lovely country" in response to us all being called racist on Question time, upset you, as it apparently did to all the lefty bullies who got him cancelled for not being Woke

Did he? Burning Pride flags is hardly evidence of him showing that "we are the most tolerant lovely country".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fools said:

What do you think about his flag burning?

48 minutes ago, Axe said:

I thought it was only the Muslims that burnt flags.  Very strange behaviour. 

No, not only Muslims. but I agree that it is indeed strange behaviour.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-24932511#:~:text=Belfast City Council has spent £200%2C000 this year,loyalist areas burnt tricolours or other nationalist emblems.

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

But Fox wasn't threatening to chuck himself off a bridge. 

He attempted to burn Pride flags in front of a camera.

If Fox needs help, there are organisations which can help him. 

Denigrating LGBT people will not get him help, nor will it encourage people to his cause. And judging by his pathetic showing in the election of London Mayor, where he lost his deposit, he needs all the support he can get.

My bold.

Which is why I said 'if someone with different politics......'. 

So is that a yes or a no?

2 minutes ago, fools said:

The only reason you are talking about him now is because he stood up against woke bullies on a tv programme, and had his acting career terminated as a result.

No I am talking about him because he tried to burn Pride flags (on Father's Day) - an incredibly provocative act. Seemingly his ability to burn the flags were as poor as his acting.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Which is why I said 'if someone with different politics......'. 

So is that a yes or a no?

No of course not.

Though when someone is filming themselves doing something which is downright hostile and disrespectful to me and people like me, it seems a bit odd for you to demand to know if I would help him if he was going to chuck himself of a bridge.