Laurence Fox Burning Pride Flags

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

Yes. 

Could you please explain post 53 in more detail.

Snipped 

No, I think it's much more fun to encourage people to use their imagination.

Especially people who try to put words in my mouth. 

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No, I think it's much more fun to encourage people to use their imagination.

Especially people who try to put words in my mouth. 

That’s fine.

Have a lovely rest of the night.

Its been very illuminating, debating ideas in depth with fools and yourself.

We must do it again as soon as you have an idea between you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

That’s fine.

we both have an idea ... you're trolling

4 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

That’s fine.

I look forward to it 👍 

10 hours ago, m williamson said:

Once again you prove your complete ignorance when it comes to Ireland. If you understood the first thing about the history of the gerrymandered place that is Northern Ireland you would be aware that the burning of national flags and effigies of people including the Pope is very much a ' Loyalist ' tradition which has been going on for years.

What you have linked to is the response from the other side. It's a nonsensicle thing to do, they should have tried to ignore the blatant sectarianism but that's easier said than done, isn't it? Responding in like manner only makes matters worse.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrLNunZs5BkHIY4fEB3Bwx.;_ylu=Y29sbwMEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Nj/RV=2/RE=1687233625/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.bbc.com%2fnews%2fuk-northern-ireland-23277587%23%3a~%3atext%3dTowering%20bonfires%20were%20lit%20across%20Northern%20Ireland%20on%2cthe%20Battle%20of%20the%20Boyne%20fought%20in%201690./RK=2/RS=edDN6TQ2hUO9HnNVM6SyY4bXUN8-

I detest bigotry from any side, it simply continues the hatred, but there is absolutely no question as to which group contains the most active sectarian bigots.

When they bring children to these bonfires with KAT written on their faces the hatred is plain.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/police-investigate-photo-of-girl-with-catholic-death-threat-face-paint

There are decent law abiding people in both communities in Northern Ireland and their chances of living a peaceful life is endangered by the minority of thugs and haters which still exist. Bringing up children to continue the bigotry is disgusting.

This is not the correct  thread to discuss the Northern Ireland situation.  We have established it is not normal behaviour for individuals to burn flags. 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

This is not the correct  thread to discuss the Northern Ireland situation.  We have established it is not normal behaviour for individuals to burn flags. 

Agreed, that is why I replied to your post regarding the type of people who burn flags. No matter what their views are burning flags is an idiotic thing to do.

Laurence Fox is an attention seeking idiot.

• Like 1