Darren No Moore

Prettytom

Very strange but my stepsons think Carlos Carvahal your ex manager ...could return as he's just been sacked too...

Managers job isn't a job for life anymore contracts mean sod all.  

Be a quick decision l think someone's in the job already lm sure of it.  

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

It’s lovely to see that your football knowledge is up there with your political knowledge.

Carry on.

Yes, I am an expert at both.  It makes common sense to get rid if Darren Moore now and give the new manager time to prepare for the new season.  

44 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Seems a weird decision. They achieved an impressive points total over the season, I believe that no other club has won that many points and not gone up automatically?

Then, in the Playoffs they pull off the greatest comeback since Lazarus and the club and fans are on the biggest high for years and they get rid of the man in charge of managing that.

The only thing I didn't like about Darren Moore was that I liked Darren Moore, he came across as a decent bloke. I prefer it when they have some objectionable muppet as manager.

Please bring back Megson or Laws two unlikeable characters.

Good luck to Darren sure he'll get another job if he wants one.

Megson was innocent when United went out to break legs in the battle of Bramall Lane in.fact he behaved impeccably . It was the blades manager who you all love who cheated.As to Darron I am devastated a most decent bloke.

Edited by cuttsie

42 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

If anyone fancies a bet, Jokanovic is 20-1 

Cuttsie is 1-5......

I've just seen him and the Dog coming out of the Library with Chansiri, they'e in the Norfolk Arms as we speak having a pint of Stoooooooenses.

10 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Megson was innocent when United went out to break legs in the battle of Bramall Lane in.fact he behaved impeccably . It was the blades manager who you all love who cheated.As to Darron I am devastated a most decent bloke.

Cheating in football games who'd have thought that would happen in Sheffield?.😏.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Megson was innocent when United went out to break legs in the battle of Bramall Lane in.fact he behaved impeccably . It was the blades manager who you all love who cheated

Number one, I didn't love Warnock but he wasn't cheating. Number two, Megson behaved like the no mark he is and Derek Dooley said so. Number three, I was there when Johnson deliberately injured Santos who nearly lost an eye. Number four, I not only understood what Santos did I'd have done the same given the circumstances.

And number five, I know something about Megson, a first cousin of mine has a relative and close friend who was a professional footballer,  who was signed by Gary Megson. He couldn't stand Megson for a very good reason.

Megson isn't a decent person.

Good luck to Darren Moore.

10 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Number one, I didn't love Warnock but he wasn't cheating. Number two, Megson behaved like the no mark he is and Derek Dooley said so. Number three, I was there when Johnson deliberately injured Santos who nearly lost an eye. Number four, I not only understood what Santos did I'd have done the same given the circumstances.

And number five, I know something about Megson, a first cousin of mine has a relative and close friend who was a professional footballer,  who was signed by Gary Megson. He couldn't stand Megson for a very good reason.

Megson isn't a decent person.

Good luck to Darren Moore.

I was sweating for number six for a full house.

Edited by Alextopman