Lack Of Amenities In The City Centre

55 minutes ago, Resident said:

Incorrect. The disabled toilet has had a keypad lock for about 6 years. It was changed because either the key kept getting misplaced or the lock broke.

How is you not being able to use the toilet in Mcds at least 6 years ago, given the lack of knowledge, relevant to the discussion of current availability of amenities?

Which username were you using when you were under 25? I assume there was one prior to Lovepotion. 

Amber leaf?

1 hour ago, Resident said:

Incorrect. The disabled toilet has had a keypad lock for about 6 years. It was changed because either the key kept getting misplaced or the lock broke.

How is you not being able to use the toilet in Mcds at least 6 years ago, given the lack of knowledge, relevant to the discussion of current availability of amenities?

Which username were you using when you were under 25? I assume there was one prior to Lovepotion. 

My username is and always has been Irene Swaine. I was not a member of this forum at the time, as it was infested with busybodies giving themselves a thrill by over moderating/deleting content and accounts. 

The disabled toilet was open access to all when I went in and it needed to be, as the downstairs toilets were closed off. There was never a key or keypad required.

Edited by Irene Swaine
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fools said:

that uni education is being well used ..... trying to prove a stranger wrong when they mention the existence of a toilet door handle in a fast food restaurant. Will you be popping in and taking photo's next?

What is this "next" that belongs to the photo, and why is it relevant to this thread? 

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

What is this "next" that belongs to the photo, and why is it relevant to this thread? 

I noticed that too. I ignored it based on the premise that it's nice to be nice to those less fortunate, such as the cognitively challenged. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

My username is and always has been Irene Swaine. I was not a member of this forum at the time, as it was infested with busybodies giving themselves a thrill by over moderating/deleting content and accounts. 

Good job you're not called Pinocchio.....

14 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

The disabled toilet was open access to all when I went in and it needed to be, as the downstairs toilets were closed off. There was never a key or keypad required.

Give over trying to be clever. You are a re-incarnation of at least Love Potion - the styles are identical.

• Like 1