Lack Of Amenities In The City Centre

Just now, Resident said:

What's a barrell? 

Given the context I'm assuming they're similar to a barrel, in which case I must also conclude you're the fish.

oh dear, anyone want some fish, got quite a collection here

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Resident said:

Incorrect. The disabled toilet has had a keypad lock for about 6 years. It was changed because either the key kept getting misplaced or the lock broke.

How is you not being able to use the toilet in Mcds at least 6 years ago, given the lack of knowledge, relevant to the discussion of current availability of amenities?

Which username were you using when you were under 25? I assume there was one prior to Lovepotion. 

Is person's username relevant to the thread ??????

or , are you bullying the poster.

22 hours ago, MJ01 said:

I recently went to Maccy Ds on the High Street. I was wearing a t shirt that said 'I'm only here for a gypsys kiss - I'm not buying owt'

I used the ladies, gents & disabled toilets & the security team formed a guard of honour as I left & every one of them shook my (spotlessly clean) hand as I left

Is this the best you can do on a discussion forum ?

Never come across such a set of brave bullies.

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Give over trying to be clever. You are a re-incarnation of at least Love Potion - the styles are identical.

And another bullying post and not for the first time either.

You claimed to have been a moderator   -   what a laugh

You are a brave set of lads  NOT

Edited by Organgrinder

51 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Not a 'bullying' post at all - a simple statement of fact.

59 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Is person's username relevant to the thread ??????

or , are you bullying the poster.

Statements of facts and/or queries. 

Screaming that it's bullying to do either conforms to gaslighting, a form of abuse usually employed by bullying. 

Hmm

11 hours ago, Resident said:

Statements of facts and/or queries. 

Screaming that it's bullying to do either conforms to gaslighting, a form of abuse usually employed by bullying. 

Hmm

Take your silly language away and talk in plain English.   I am not screaming ( How can you scream in writing ) and I am not interested in terms like gaslighting.

You have stated no facts or queries,  you have,  the 3 of you,  been bullying another poster and do it regularly,   and questioning  her username,  which has nothing to do with you.

12 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Not a 'bullying' post at all - a simple statement of fact.

What fact are you stating ?

Edited by Organgrinder

8 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Take your silly language away and talk in plain English.   I am not screaming ( How can you scream in writing ) and I am not interested in terms like gaslighting.

You have stated no facts or queries,  you have,  the 3 of you have been bullying another poster and do it regularly,   and questioning  with her username,  which has nothing to do with you.

What fact are you stating ?

The fact that 'Irene Swaine'  is another identity for 'Love Potion', who, I understand, has had at least one other 'identity' prior to that.

2 hours ago, RollingJ said:

The fact that 'Irene Swaine'  is another identity for 'Love Potion', who, I understand, has had at least one other 'identity' prior to that.

And why is that your problem ?