Lack Of Amenities In The City Centre

7 hours ago, fools said:

they aren't intelligent enough to imagine why someone would have to visit a city centre, unless they are attending a venue with a public toilet.

We can't all be as intelligent as you, mate. 

Have you worked out how to type a capital letter yet? 

13 hours ago, MJ01 said:

I recently went to Maccy Ds on the High Street. I was wearing a t shirt that said 'I'm only here for a gypsys kiss - I'm not buying owt'

I used the ladies, gents & disabled toilets & the security team formed a guard of honour as I left & every one of them shook my (spotlessly clean) hand as I left

You and your mate just get dafter.

Once upon a time, people could ask serious question on here without getting schoolboys acting daft in return.

Not everybody wants to go in pubs as we are not all P heads but there should be proper clean and safe  toilets in the city centre.

That's why the dump is mostly empty.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

You and your mate just get dafter.

Once upon a time, people could ask serious question on here without getting schoolboys acting daft in return.

Not everybody wants to go in pubs as we are not all P heads but there should be proper clean and safe  toilets in the city centre.

That's why the dump is mostly empty.

You have to be a "p head" to even step foot in a pub? 

Interesting. 

15 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

I Did just walk in. I tried the handle on the disabled door. He said "there's somebody in there madam and it's for customers only." I told him I would buy a burger afterwards but he still wouldn't let me use it. Some people get their kicks from denying young women access to a toilet.

Disabled toilet at McDs on the High Street is electronic locked with a large silver, very obvious keypad. 

Also can you decide what age you are. 

Previously you've done business diplomas and had years in the transport industry but now you're a young un? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Resident said:

Disabled toilet at McDs on the High Street is electronic locked with a large silver, very obvious keypad. 

Also can you decide what age you are. 

Previously you've done business diplomas and had years in the transport industry but now you're a young un? 

The door with the keypad entry is to the kitchen, not the toilet. To clarify, the kitchen is where the food is made, the toilet is where the food is expelled. I hope that helps you understand.

I was young at the time, I was under 25.

2 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

The door with the keypad entry is to the kitchen, not the toilet. To clarify, the kitchen is where the food is made, the toilet is where the food is expelled. I hope that helps you understand.

I was young at the time, I was under 25.

Incorrect. The disabled toilet has had a keypad lock for about 6 years. It was changed because either the key kept getting misplaced or the lock broke.

How is you not being able to use the toilet in Mcds at least 6 years ago, given the lack of knowledge, relevant to the discussion of current availability of amenities?

Which username were you using when you were under 25? I assume there was one prior to Lovepotion. 

1 minute ago, Resident said:

Incorrect. The disabled toilet has had a keypad lock for about 6 years. It was changed because either the key kept getting misplaced or the lock broke.

How is you not being able to use the toilet in Mcds at least 6 years ago, given the lack of knowledge, relevant to the discussion of current availability of amenities?

Which username were you using when you were under 25? I assume there was one prior to Lovepotion. 

Apparently so.

that uni education is being well used ..... trying to prove a stranger wrong when they mention the existence of a toilet door handle in a fast food restaurant. Will you be popping in and taking photo's next?

Edited by fools

30 minutes ago, fools said:

that uni education is being well used ..... trying to prove a stranger wrong when they mention the existence of a toilet door handle in a fast food restaurant. Will you be popping in and taking photo's next?

I'll leave the fetish of taking photos of toilet doors to you. Not my thing. 

• Haha 1