Lack Of Amenities In The City Centre

"Both the police and banks have to  get permission to do as you say, and there are strict controls on how they proceed"

16 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I was questioning your claim above  - which you never properly  replied to - if at all.

Sadly, it appears to be 'female' posters who make these questionable statements.

I assume you are a 'bloke', and I am 'picking' on you - apparently.

That WAS MY  answer to what you said so,  that WAS my reply.

You made the statement to Anna :  " Both the police and banks have to  get permission to do as you say, and there are strict controls on how they proceed"

meaning that she can implictly trust the authorities.

I pointed out that no one can implicitly trust the authorities because some in high places had been found to have lied and broken the law..

Yes,  I'm a bloke and it was me who picked on you because you appeared to me,  to be bullying Anna.

11 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

And you're getting tied up in knots... again!

Maybe you're getting a bit too old for this trolling lark...
... you're nowhere near as good at it as you seem to think!

Come back when you've something worth saying and we'll give it another go! :hihi:

Is that supposed to be an argument ?  You just can't think of anything to say,  having made no contribution to the subject at all, but just tried to sidetrack me and failed.

Stop humming and see if you can do better

Edited by Organgrinder

16 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

"Both the police and banks have to  get permission to do as you say, and there are strict controls on how they proceed"

That WAS MY  answer to what you said so,  that WAS my reply.

You made the statement to Anna :  " Both the police and banks have to  get permission to do as you say, and there are strict controls on how they proceed"

meaning that she can implictly trust the authorities.

I pointed out that no one can implicitly trust the authorities because some in high places had been found to have lied and broken the law..

Yes,  I'm a bloke and it was me who picked on you because you appeared to me,  to be bullying Anna.

No - I was meaning exactly as I said in relation to her original claim - both the banks and police have to get permission to do as she claimed, there are strict controls and monitoring in place, and she was mistaken in her original claim. You decided to expand this specific point to include all authorities.

I was not bullying, as you claim, merely trying to enlighten her.

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

No - I was meaning exactly as I said in relation to her original claim - both the banks and police have to get permission to do as she claimed, there are strict controls and monitoring in place, and she was mistaken in her original claim. You decided to expand this specific point to include all authorities.

I was not bullying, as you claim, merely trying to enlighten her.

You are quite correct IF THEY FOLLOW THE RULES  but   it is commonplace now for various authorities,  including the police,  to NOT FOLLOW THE RULES.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

You are quite correct IF THEY FOLLOW THE RULES  but   it is commonplace now for various authorities,  including the police,  to NOT FOLLOW THE RULES.

Thank you for the highlighted bit. BUT -  you have  documented proof for the balance of your post?

Anyway, goodnight, I've had enough of banging my head on a concrete block for today.

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

Thank you for the highlighted bit. BUT -  you have  documented proof for the balance of your post?

Anyway, goodnight, I've had enough of banging my head on a concrete block for today.

Metropolitan copper guilty of abduction, rape & murder of a woman.  I  would think that's breaking a few rules

Cases of rule breaking cops and other officials all over the country plus MP's,   government ministers  etc.

You seem to be a very unknowledgeable person.

We are not in Law Courts and it is not my place to provide proof, especially of something that everyone is aware of,  and you are trying to hide behind ignorance.

If you dispute that these things are happening,  then you force me to call you a liar.

Your call

Edited by Organgrinder

7 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Metropolitan copper guilty of abduction, rape & murder of a woman.  I  would think that's breaking a few rules

Cases of rule breaking cops and other officials all over the country plus MP's,   government ministers  etc.

You seem to be a very unknowledgeable person.

We are not in Law Courts and it is not my place to provide proof, especially of something that everyone is aware of,  and you are trying to hide behind ignorance.

If you dispute that these things are happening,  then you force me to call you a liar.

Your call

As it's a new day and week, I  will say again - I was specifically answering Anna's post re: electronic data. I am aware of the points you make, and do not dispute the points you make, but they do not relate to  her wild (IMO) claims about shutting down bank accounts or tracking individuals via electronic data trails.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RollingJ said:

As it's a new day and week, I  will say again - I was specifically answering Anna's post re: electronic data. I am aware of the points you make, and do not dispute the points you make, but they do not relate to  her wild (IMO) claims about shutting down bank accounts or tracking individuals via electronic data trails.

Just stop responding. He will often moan that the thread has been taken off topic and then take it on another wildly moronic tangent and when backed into a corner of total incorrectness will post nonsense and claim victory. 

Everytime he posts just play this paraphrased quote in your mind and move on:

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Resident said:

Just stop responding. He will often moan that the thread has been taken off topic and then take it on another wildly moronic tangent and when backed into a corner of total incorrectness will post nonsense and claim victory. 

Everytime he posts just play this paraphrased quote in your mind and move on:

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. 

Good idea - it's a pity I don't use the 'ignore' function, but I sometimes need a laugh.