Lack Of Amenities In The City Centre

6 minutes ago, fools said:

you were playing the victim over a piece of cloth earlier, or was it cake ... I forget, so many

Playing the victim?

Like you throwing a strop over a 24 hour suspension?

Incidentally that nugget you said about Blunkett on Question Time the other night had me in stitches :hihi: 

Edited by Mister M

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Playing the victim?

Like you throwing a strop over a 24 hour suspension?

Incidentally that nugget you said about Blunkett on Question Time the other night had me in stitches :hihi: 

oh dear, you're just not bright enough to understand.

if you were bullied in that manner, I would have stuck up for you, that is the difference between me and you .. you were there egging the mod on, because you don't like my views, you accused me of swearing, when I didn't, and you are the  hypocrite, as you swear constantly, it's even there in your profile

Edited by fools
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MJ01 said:

Fool Potion?

You know all these usernames are just one hairy-arsed. bored bloke who's been on here since prehistoric forum times, right?  I'm sure he'll do a reveal before this place heads for the big server in the sky.

7 minutes ago, Hecate said:

You know all these usernames are just one hairy-arsed. bored bloke who's been on here since prehistoric forum times, right?  I'm sure he'll do a reveal before this place heads for the big server in the sky.

24,338 posts, 18 years

• Like 1