Lack Of Amenities In The City Centre

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

To be fair, there aren’t many who understand the ramblings of fools.

I’m not convinced that he understands his own posts.

does your regular nightly pointless dig help you sleep love?

Go discuss footie with the old boys

7 hours ago, RollingJ said:

Who? Sorry, it's getting late and my brain is tired. 😀

'Super admin' is almost an anagram of 'spiderman', if that helps.  :suspect:

22 hours ago, alchresearch said:

There was an agreement some years ago where the council arranged that the public could use toilets at certain businesses.  

This used to be the case with the Yates bar near the City Hall but the sticker that says this has been removed from the window. It seems the scheme has been dropped. It's proposterous that a public service provider, the council fobs people off on private businesses because they can't be bothered providing public services.

17 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

This used to be the case with the Yates bar near the City Hall but the sticker that says this has been removed from the window. It seems the scheme has been dropped. It's proposterous that a public service provider, the council fobs people off on private businesses because they can't be bothered providing public services.

I don't think your going to be stopped by anyone if you go into Yates/Weatherspoons ect to use the toilet, even though you're not a customer.  Public toilets are often damaged/vandalised. There is also the issue with drugs and anti social behaviour. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

I don't think your going to be stopped by anyone if you go into Yates/Weatherspoons ect to use the toilet, even though you're not a customer.  Public toilets are often damaged/vandalised. There is also the issue with drugs and anti social behaviour. 

There is also the issue that funding of councils has been cut sharply and they are only allowed to increase CT by a set percentage each year that isnt plugging the gap once you add in the increased social care burden.

Lets be honest, not having public toilets affects very few people given the alternatives that exists. If some odd pride stops someone from going in places to use these toilets, thats on them.

• Like 3