Lack Of Amenities In The City Centre

3 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

You've no idea how relieved how THAT makes me feel, Mr Rolling...

... or maybe YOU have? ;)

Well it wouldn't be the FIRST time... :hihi:

OK I shall bite... Who do you think my multiples are? 

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

OK I shall bite... Who do you think my multiples are? 

OK!

I'm going with Cuttsie, Wallace, Jack Grey, Organgrinder, Sheridan1-0, mike1961 and...
... erm... Mr Bloke!

You obviously admire these posters SO much that you've wanted them to be in YOUR fan club!

But seriously, you reckon I'm that dozy that I'm just going to tell you...
... when I can watch you sweat?

Dream on... :hihi:

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Well He Has Risen/RollingJ (obviously the same person), they are called customer toilets for a reason and any business is within their rights to refuse you use of their facilities. Costa™ have locks on their toilet doors that you need a receipt for the code to access. 

Well I've never been stopped going into a big pub, McDonald's to use the loo.  The staff don't really care. 

• Like 1

Just to be a terrible bore and bring the conversation heading back to the topic at hand.

Irene said that you can't just go into a shop that has loos and use them as you're not a customer. 

There are a lot of small independent stores, mostly small eateries/beverage sellers that have toilets for customers.

I'm also certain that in previous threads Irene/LovePotion has championed the independent businesses so why not 2 birds, 1 stone. 

Order a drink/pastry and then nip to the loo. 

Business supported  
Bladder/Bowls emptied 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

Well I've never been stopped going into a big pub, McDonald's to use the loo.  The staff don't really care. 

I've been stopped from using the McDonald's on High Street.

3 hours ago, Resident said:

Order a drink/pastry and then nip to the loo. 

Not everyone can queue up to order a glass of wine and a pasty when they are bursting for the toilet. Especially post menopausal women. I've not reached menopause yet or had children but many people have.

2 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

A security guard.

Well your mistake there is you likely said you were only going in to use the toilet ffs. 

People do like to overcomplicated things. Just walk past them into the branch and then use the toilet, it's really not tricky. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

15 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well your mistake there is you likely said you were only going in to use the toilet ffs. 

People do like to overcomplicated things. Just walk past them into the branch and then use the toilet, it's really not tricky. 

I Did just walk in. I tried the handle on the disabled door. He said "there's somebody in there madam and it's for customers only." I told him I would buy a burger afterwards but he still wouldn't let me use it. Some people get their kicks from denying young women access to a toilet.